Cchavis22 Posted March 5, 2012 Report Posted March 5, 2012 I made a box for my 3 pioneer champions 3500watts each on a 5500watt amp...but the box just isn't made right...can anyone help me design a box for my truck??? With a picture plz?
sprkn_ranger Posted March 5, 2012 Report Posted March 5, 2012 What wasn't right about it? What are you looking for? Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Joe X Posted March 5, 2012 Report Posted March 5, 2012 I made a box for my 3 pioneer champions 3500watts each on a 5500watt amp...but the box just isn't made right...can anyone help me design a box for my truck??? With a picture plz? Post your maximum dims and it would be interesting to know how you did that enclosure.
Cchavis22 Posted March 5, 2012 Author Report Posted March 5, 2012 Im looking for a box with all 3 subs on top and port on the side...18in high 50 1/2 long and 15in wide
412 CVX Posted March 5, 2012 Report Posted March 5, 2012 what amp? Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
412 CVX Posted March 5, 2012 Report Posted March 5, 2012 that's how you build one. Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
Cchavis22 Posted March 5, 2012 Author Report Posted March 5, 2012 I have a 5500watt power acoustic class D...I want a design were all 3 subs r on top and the port beside them...50in wide, 18in high, 15in deep...can i have a pic with measurements
Joe X Posted March 5, 2012 Report Posted March 5, 2012 Im looking for a box with all 3 subs on top and port on the side...18in high 50 1/2 long and 15in wide So I am going to guess you have 3 Pioneer TS-W3002D4 right? and the amp is 5500 watts peak or RMS?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.