dB Drag/MECA event 4-21-12 Hanford CA

American Audio can easily support 50 cars. The show in October at American had no complaints at all. This show at Planet Rock will take some cooperation in my opinion to not get shut down. Its a pain, but I say save the PP runs for last. I think its a good idea to quickly do the show, and as far as demos, wait til after the show and go to a more viable location.

For whoever asked, I currently live in Hanford, although I am not from here. There are 3 of us (Flex Issues) located here

Oh wow that's great! didn't know there was anyone here local, let alone a team. I look forward meeting u guys if u attend. :)

<--- well despite what that says, i dont typically drive around subbin in Hanford. Have been pulled over 3 times in that town for system, so I stopped doing that shit a while back.

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

I know demoing is one of the best parts of a show. However, with the louder everyone has gotten over the years the systems that demo have often had cops called to shut the show down. Now after the show demoing seems only fair to those who have paid to compete because, lets be honest some people show up just to demo and that is great because it brings more people in but, if the show gets shut down it is no consequence to them only those who have paid to compete and the shop who has sponsored/hosted the show.

American Audio is a great location and we'll see if can work something out with them.

I know demoing is one of the best parts of a show. However, with the louder everyone has gotten over the years the systems that demo have often had cops called to shut the show down. Now after the show demoing seems only fair to those who have paid to compete because, lets be honest some people show up just to demo and that is great because it brings more people in but, if the show gets shut down it is no consequence to them only those who have paid to compete and the shop who has sponsored/hosted the show.

American Audio is a great location and we'll see if can work something out with them.

:twirl:

I agree American Audio would be much more suitable for the Meca. Not sure if it could be moved to there being that it's starting to get late in the game here. I'd be my first show, and would really suck for it to be shut down early. Hopefully we can get it all worked out.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Archived