Regardless of that organization being legit or shady. they are bringing awareness to a REAL cause, and Kony is still alive with prisoners (Child-solders/sex slaves).

Regardless of that organization being legit or shady. they are bringing awareness to a REAL cause, and Kony is still alive with prisoners (Child-solders/sex slaves).

They're bringing awareness to the wrong people. They need to make the United NATIONS aware, NOT the United STATES congress.

My mom told me something and she was right, but that actually helped me instead of her. She said that "if we can help, then we should" and I said "Yeah, that's how it should be. The thing is that we CAN'T".

We are extremely in debt because we keep getting in everyones business like we're the world police when we're not.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Yes, this is a United Nations...no...this is an African issue. Everyone has been required to step in and do stuff for them, there is no sense of self reliance. And good cause? People do not want America the world's police as they continue to imply we should be.

Side thought...Gadhafi, Saddam, Osuma....but I sure as shit bet there was an oil pipeline in Uganda Kony would have been taken out years ago. I bet half of the people taking up "the cause" can't even find Uganda on the map without looking.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Wouldn't it make more sense to fix the injustices and problems in our own countries first anyway?

If I'm goin to hell, I'm going in a HOLDEN!!!

Speed doesn't kill, Its the stopping suddenly that gets you.

Quoted by the one and only Jeremy Clarkson.

Build: A Secret!

Archived