Kevin from Skar Audio can you help me?

Hi,

I was told that Kevin from Skar Audio could help (via thread prior) (I tried to email you but I have not gotten an email back) me build a system for a friend. This is going to be his first system so he does not need anything over the top so no 15's or 18's. He gave me a really low budget of only $500 dollars for 2 subs an amp and a sealed box. He wants a good sounding subwoofer but wants the sub to have kick. I've seen your subwoofers on youtube and I like what I see. I think my friend will like what he get when he hears the skars in action with his own ears. My question to you is: Could you suggest 2 of your subwoofers 12" and an amp for the low budget of $500? My E-Mail is [email protected] or please pm me if you can help me out.

Thank you for your help.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

if hes wanting a lower powered set up the ivx line would probly work good 4 guys. but the price would be between u and kevin but im sure the dude will try to do sumthin 4 u. btw give him time on the email hes been slammed busy lately. he just got his new warehouse and hes got that to git set up on top of the rest of the business

Edited by moonweezle9

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Kevin's email must have gotten caught in SPAM if he didn't reply. I am sure he will shoot you an email when he sees this thread, or you can shoot me an email at [email protected] and We can talk there. Thanks for the interest bro!

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

MailB00M I emailed you yesterday I hope to hear from you soon, Thanks for responding to my plea.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed