New MTX Thunder dual 2 ohm 12s and alternator upgrade LOUD

I have been doing that to my pyles for 1 year now with now problem, extra low frequency is my favorite... i know what you mean though your afraid the cone and voice coil are going to get launched out of the basket but i never see the speaker moving unreasonably even at low frequency it actually moves less, i would be more worried if i was pushing more power i would say im pushing less then 3000 watts to my mtx's. All i can say is dont listen when someone tells you not to do something find out for your self you will be alot smarter that way just dont go jumping off a bridge lol.

Oh yea and the box is tuned pretty low that might be why my speakers are fine at low frequencys.

so you're basically telling someone to risk fucking up their equipment versus someone telling them to not do it in the first place. your logic astounds me.

LESS then 3000 watts im fully aware do the fuse calculation it has 2 80 amp fuses at about lets say 14 volts how many watts is that? you tell me..

then try 15 16 and 17 volts and see how much of a difference it makes

like 1600 watts, if that. its not like you're going to run it at 15+ anyway, so whats the point of telling you the numbers

LESS then 3000 watts im fully aware do the fuse calculation it has 2 80 amp fuses at about lets say 14 volts how many watts is that? you tell me..

please dont try to get smart with me. I can stick 2 80 amp fuses in the mud and call it a 3000 watt amp and it still wont do 3k. much like this. Id probably run the mud first.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

please dont try to get smart with me. I can stick 2 80 amp fuses in the mud and call it a 3000 watt amp and it still wont do 3k. much like this. Id probably run the mud first.

ahaha im not getting smart im just saying its enough power your takeing this a whole different direction

ahaha im not getting smart im just saying its enough power your takeing this a whole different direction

its rated at 6000 max so im giving it a generous less then 3000 its enough to kill my engine without my 220 amp alternator so i think its good

I have been doing that to my pyles for 1 year now with now problem, extra low frequency is my favorite... i know what you mean though your afraid the cone and voice coil are going to get launched out of the basket but i never see the speaker moving unreasonably even at low frequency it actually moves less, i would be more worried if i was pushing more power i would say im pushing less then 3000 watts to my mtx's. All i can say is dont listen when someone tells you not to do something find out for your self you will be alot smarter that way just dont go jumping off a bridge lol.

Oh yea and the box is tuned pretty low that might be why my speakers are fine at low frequencys.

so you're basically telling someone to risk fucking up their equipment versus someone telling them to not do it in the first place. your logic astounds me.

like 1600 watts, if that. its not like you're going to run it at 15+ anyway, so whats the point of telling you the numbers

My logic is out of the box i dont believe anybody until i see it for my own eyes you wont believe how many things people are wrong about does it really sound that crazy?

Archived