Dont wear a Hoodie with strings when using power tools

You got really lucky. A scar is better than a lost eye.

No loose clothing and I wear a face shield while using a grinder.

I actually had a full face shield on but it didnt do much good. It too has a large cut in it.

Is it just me or is half your stash gone? LOL. but seriously your real lucky

lol i was about to shave that off this morning but yeah i dont normally rock the ol sanchez stache. Straight lack of effort spring break style

buddy of mine years back got tired od holding his drill trigger and ziptied it on. drill slipped grabbed is pants. luckily he was able to move fast enough to pull the plug free before major damage but is pinched is inner thigh and brused it up like a crack whore.

NEUMAN

just so everyone thinks about it this rule doesnt just go for grinders.. table saws, circular saws, any tool that has the potential of grabbing ur clothes its a good idea to things tightened up... i learned this the hard way on a circular luckily only lost a hoodie string over but coulda been alot worse...glad your ok bro :good:

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Eye opener right here! Or in tour case face opener! ! I almost cut my finger off with an angle grinder. They spin so fast it will slice you so fast you won't even know it happened till you see blood. Your very lucky it was only 14 staples. It could have been your neck it cut like that.

Holy shit! Your lucky it didn't get your neck. That would be bad. Well I'm going to take the string out of my hoodie now.

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

Archived