Dont wear a Hoodie with strings when using power tools

(sorry for the thread jack but it seems relative since were on safty)

but make sure your tools are in working order.. and ur blades are all tightened shady tools and blades that are in piss poor shape can to this --->

29252_130822926933891_100000185525815_360615_6200337_n.jpg

this is a buddies finger cause of a shady tablesaw that didnt like to work right

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

You're a lucky guy!

be glad cause its only a long cut in your face and you're alive :-)

be careful. and in germany we say: gute besserung (good healing or something like that)

Low Bass Familia.Germany

Havent really been around power tools in a hood, but I took the strings out of my hoodie when I got tired of dipping the strings in the oil, coolant, etc. when I changed them out. Anyways, you were lucky. I watched a guy cut his finger off in shop class one day. No idea wtf happened, but blood everywhere. Found out that day I'm not squimish.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Took a grinder to my wrist a few years back. Still a little weary around angle grinders. Luckily it didn't go up any higher on your face, or lower also. Any lower and probably wouldn't be here right now to type out what happened.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

this is from another site i frequent http://www.pirate4x4...ad.php?t=838263 (shop accidents- some graphic pics)

and it gets you thinking.... hmm yeah i've done some of this stuff haha

that could have been a lot worst

just came back from that link and all i can say is DAMN! op thank god it wasnt worst man.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Damn man, I actually just yanked the string out of my hoodie I'm wearing. Sorry this happened and I definitely have learned from this. Hope it all heals with little scarring.

Archived