Baydestrian Posted March 8, 2012 Report Posted March 8, 2012 Can't wait! June needs to come sooner! 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
SoCaLBaMF Posted March 8, 2012 Report Posted March 8, 2012 Or just buy a PC and get it all for free, like 10 years ago lol 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Maxim Posted March 8, 2012 Report Posted March 8, 2012 Or just buy a PC and get it all for free, like 10 years ago lol Huzzah! BF3 is killing me with the lack of true private servers. This rental shit is stupid but i still love the game and I can understand the reason why they do it. It's interesting to see it coming to consoles for the first time. Oh and I didn't even bother watching the MW3 video. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
Borris The Blade Posted March 8, 2012 Report Posted March 8, 2012 bout time It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
Baydestrian Posted March 9, 2012 Author Report Posted March 9, 2012 LMFAO Link Fail, was supposed to be the BF3 DLC, fixed That maybe be so but I prefer console, never was big on PC gaming 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.