What crazy claims have you heard people make?

I won't talk to anyone with a system if I don't have mine.

Because its so hard to get them to shut the fuck up if they have their friends doing 500db and breaking windows.

Only thing they believe is something dumb. Like, I blew a tire out once because my kicker/mtx/jl gear was slappin so hard.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

I have the DC I mentioned in the car I was driving but didn't feel like playing it for him and have to listen to him make excuses or talk shit that's why I said I didn't have anything in there.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

I have the DC I mentioned in the car I was driving but didn't feel like playing it for him and have to listen to him make excuses or talk shit that's why I said I didn't have anything in there.

I won't talk to anyone with a system if I don't have mine.

Because its so hard to get them to shut the fuck up if they have their friends doing 500db and breaking windows.

Only thing they believe is something dumb. Like, I blew a tire out once because my kicker/mtx/jl gear was slappin so hard.

there are alot of people that talk sooooo much shit, and they always know it all.

and I'm with Sheena, i dont say anything when others talk about systems

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

The ONE time I told my brothers friends about skar audio and about my system, I regretted it immediately.

"LOL BRO, you don't have a cap? Your stupid, I got 2 q power 18s behind my single cab seats and they slam!!!!!"

"skar audio, what a dumb ass, sounds off brand. I got my boss audio system from the flea market and I bet it's the loudet thing you've heard"

"where's your car at bitch, haha, not here, go away"

So never again ever. Ever ever.

Ever

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Manager at Car Toys: "Nah we don't carry 1/0 anymore, if I need to install anything larger than 4 gauge I just run over to home depot and get an extension cord to cut up and use."

The scary thing is, he sounded like he knew just enough about car audio that I think he actually probably does this :blink:

Team NorthWestSPL

have a friend who told me yesterday that he could get a brand new glock 9mm for 450 out the door.. hahaha

Got my glock for 465$ thats pretty close???

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

"My truck took home first place with 175 bd at the show and even hit so hard that I had to replace a cracked manifold on my engine."

With 4 12s. Hmm...

1999 Honda Civic- RIP

2003 Acura RSX Type-S

"My truck took home first place with 175 bd at the show and even hit so hard that I had to replace a cracked manifold on my engine." With 4 12s. Hmm...

Im planning on 4 12's. HMM I better brace my engine. And my windsheild gonna become a projectile HAHAHAHAH

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived