What crazy claims have you heard people make?

The end when he talks...

That dude is ugly...

:WTFBubble: gay gotta be gay lol

anybody notice he was blowing oit the flame? look at the angle the flame was blowing

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I've heard a pretty bad one between two friends.

friend 1 "So dude im buying an epicenter soon, you know how it works?"

friend 2 "no, hows it work?"

friend 1 "well like normally the ohms of the amp are like 10 sometimes 14, but what the epicenter does is bring the ohms down real low, like down to -8 or so."

me "and how exactly does that work?"

friend 1 "well cause the ohms are extra low the sub can hit extra low too."

-.-

Went to a car audio place to get my old wall metered and one kid that worked tgere wanted to hear it. So he got in my truck and I started to turn the RCA knob up and got it 25-30% and he jumped out, then said 2 JL W3s would sound better and be louder. Then I heard from one of my friends that that kid told him he sat in my truck for 10mins and wasn't impressed. Lulz

Then the usual I broke my windshield,slapping so hard my amp blew, set off my air bag,knocked pictures off the wall BS.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

We'll call my friend "B". He has provided me with the best advice/stories I'll ever hear, especially face to face. Back when I was 14 he told me that he went to a local car show. There apparently was someone there who had the loudest system in Houston. He turned the volume up to one and everyone in the huge ass room had to cover their ears. He told me that if the guy turned the volume up to 2 everyone would have went deaf. Back in December he told one of his friends that he needed bigger speaker wire because the subs are pushing too much power to the amps and the wire would burn. FYI the guy had a Dual amp and Dual subs. I was told that if I switched out my SA 12s (old setup) with some Q power 15s in a sealed box then "I'd be banging". His sister's boyfriend had 2 Solo X's with an 8000 watt amp. No extra batteries or even an upgraded alt, just capacitors. All in the trunk. I didn't need a new alternator, all I needed was a "power inverter" which would work as a separate power source for my amps. When I got my XL 12s he told me I could buy em' at the flea market for $50 each. When I told him they were just built a week ago he goes "built in the US my ass"
Lmao, all I can say is.. Ignorance xD did you blow off his ears with the XL's?
Yup, he still likes giving me advice and tells everyone that he was the one who got me into car audio in general.

Gotta love those friends, you end up showing them up so they decide to say.. well I got you into car stereo, like it gives them some ownership to the system you have xD

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

have a friend who told me yesterday that he could get a brand new glock 9mm for 450 out the door.. hahaha

I got my glock 23 gen 3, before the gen 4's came out, I would say 2 years ago, for 507 out the door. With a police officer discount, I don't see 450 being unrealistic.

Him "I did a 144.9 in a eclipse with a uhhh uhmmm 1500 watt amp(can't remember the brand)"

Me "nice, I have two 12's. Want to hear?"

Him "no I got hearing damage from my system"

Me "......"

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

have a friend who told me yesterday that he could get a brand new glock 9mm for 450 out the door.. hahaha

I got my glock 23 gen 3, before the gen 4's came out, I would say 2 years ago, for 507 out the door. With a police officer discount, I don't 450 being unrealistic.

maybe where your at but where im at you cant find a used glock for under 500 let alone a brand new one.

When I was 14 I was known for being into stereos, but no car yet.

A guy 1 year older than me would come to me at lunch everyday and brag about his stereo.

He also bragged about other people he knew.

This was in the days that 159dB was the loudest any stereo had ever gotten.

He told me that his buddy just did a 160 dB in his bedroom. IN HIS BEDROOM. With 2 Cerwin Vega Stroker 10s.

BTW, They had only produced the original strokers in 12, 15, and 18s

Also, just this past year, a guy at Pep Boys said he had a 15" Power Bass in his Trunk but forgot what series, he had to take it out because it blew out his back window the day before. Yet he had an intact and tinted and stickered up window on the car out in the lot. So I told him that I didnt believe him and he should have taken vids to prove it. He just claimed that it was a surprise so he had no camera around.

His Iphone I guess was broken that day from too much bass as well.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion