What crazy claims have you heard people make?

Steve meade is the only person I ever see break a window with a subwoofer!

That was only because he dropped it through the back window of the civic

There has been plenty of windshields broken. It does happen.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

that 18's play just as clean as 10's

this bitch showed up here now but hes too afraid to learn in the other thread. nice

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

i used to work the the first guy in this video

Love watching this fucker get trolled :rofl:

Goddamnit if you meter a 60 you know to the fucking hundredth how high you scored... you don't say "one sixty..... four"

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

........here we go with the mindless bashing. You both are trolls. You post nonsense with nothing to back you up. And y'all are really starting to piss me off with your ignorance.

How many times will this guy ignore every thing that they use to prove him wrong and back up their statements. How many threads will he start the same argument in before he gets banned?

Only troll here is me. troll-dad.jpg

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

guy at carlisle :

guy : "he" (talking about chode AKA Nick) must be doing 160 db

me : no he is doing "150's" (this was right after an audio comp... so I knew the exact number at the time)

guy : no way... I am doing at least a 155 in a trunk on 2 12" JL's playing music.

me: REALLY ! WOW ... you should be competiting

guy: I sold all my stuff

me : OK ? LMAO

Talking to a girl whose dad used to be an installer, and said that her dad put a a system with 4 18's in the bed and blew out his back window all the time. Same thing with 2 15's off of 1500 watts. I played along with it and then told her that it is pretty hard to blow out windows.

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Yeah I love watching youtube vids of windsheilds breaking. I have never seen someone actually blow out a back window or anything of the sort. Other than Steve putting that btl through the back window. I have 1 18 btl and it flexs hard but not in a million years would it break a windows. It might flex it little but not breaking. What everyone has said sounds like most people from Detroit. I hate putting down my city but there are a lot of idiots in that city starting with Kwame!

guy at carlisle :

guy : "he" (talking about chode AKA Nick) must be doing 160 db

me : no he is doing "150's" (this was right after an audio comp... so I knew the exact number at the time)

guy : no way... I am doing at least a 155 in a trunk on 2 12" JL's playing music.

me: REALLY ! WOW ... you should be competiting

guy: I sold all my stuff

me : OK ? LMAO

lol! People allways end up saying they sold their system that's the loudest.

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

Archived