What crazy claims have you heard people make?

THIS bahaha this had me laughing for weeks. "yeah i lost to meade, he was doin 220s" LUL

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Was talking to a buddy of mine, showed him my system (DC level 3) and he said oh, my sister had a really loud system. Two tens.. she blew out her back window. LOL people don't understand what it takes to break your windsheild -_-

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

lol NM Socal posted it back up LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

:D

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

early last year I put up a vid a vid of a guy saying he did like a 198.7 and the only person to beat him was Meade who did a 200. Steve still hasnt changed his sig lol

I saw that vid, it's funny what people say to be "cool"

Haha ik but some people you don't want to argue with in fear of being shot =/ haha

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

people who say that 4th orders dont work because you cant see the subwoofer

and this isnt car audio related but i knew a guy that said the vtec engine "upgrade" adds boost pressure.

also know a guy who said he just put a supercharger on his lowered eclipse and was running low 9's. at first i was like oh really ?? damn then i was like what kind of boost pressure are you running. he said 25lbs... i look at the car.. and its got a fart cannon exhaust tip with stock heads.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

and this isnt car audio related but i knew a guy that said the vtec engine "upgrade" adds boost pressure.

also know a guy who said he just put a supercharger on his lowered eclipse and was running low 9's. at first i was like oh really ?? damn then i was like what kind of boost pressure are you running. he said 25lbs... i look at the car.. and its got a fart cannon exhaust tip with stock heads.

Lol at the vtec. I also met a kid that said he bought a vtec for his Nissan an it gave him more boost. Lol

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

Lol at the vtec. I also met a kid that said he bought a vtec for his Nissan an it gave him more boost. Lol

yeah vtec had me going for a while. couldnt stop laughing

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Archived