pimpnFosgates Posted July 1, 2012 Report Posted July 1, 2012 buddy said that his friend told him his 6x9s blew out his side windows of a escape... im like for real. then other buddy came over and wanted me to tune his equipment. he said guy he bought his stuff from said he did 150s outta trunk of a grand prix. it was a set of memphis 12s n boss amp Lucky Durango Sony hu 4 croosfire 6.5mids crossfire 600.1 mono amp American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp aq hdc3 12 2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube
Quiet Posted July 1, 2012 Report Posted July 1, 2012 At a show i was at recently, a guy said he blew his front windshield out. Not once, not twice, but four times..... He even said it Shattered each time and knew it was going to happen the last two. Member on the forum here, Lunchbox.inc. Does 50s in the 20s, and so far this was his second windshield. Windshields don't shatter. EDIT: btw it takes 6 15s in a 6th order and 18k in a Daihatsu Charade to do that 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
DHFHades Posted July 1, 2012 Report Posted July 1, 2012 I had a neighbor kid tell me he saw a lambo at a car show literally blow ALL the windows out with his own eyes...I said "no you didnt" and proceeded to tell him exactly why the claim was retarded...then he told me his dads 370 had a ferrari engine in, and again I called bullshit, then he said "it was made by ferrari" and then I said "dont talk to me anymore"...lol once a guy told me he had a mustang with a hemi i told him are you sure he said yes a hemi lol. I used to have a toyota with a hemi in it, and if I remember correctly the Boss 429 was a hemi motor, I may be wrong, I'm not a ford fan... 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
Jessica Posted July 1, 2012 Report Posted July 1, 2012 I had a neighbor kid tell me he saw a lambo at a car show literally blow ALL the windows out with his own eyes...I said "no you didnt" and proceeded to tell him exactly why the claim was retarded...then he told me his dads 370 had a ferrari engine in, and again I called bullshit, then he said "it was made by ferrari" and then I said "dont talk to me anymore"...lol once a guy told me he had a mustang with a hemi i told him are you sure he said yes a hemi lol. I used to have a toyota with a hemi in it, and if I remember correctly the Boss 429 was a hemi motor, I may be wrong, I'm not a ford fan... even some lawn mower engines are "hemi"'s. its just the head design. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Quiet Posted July 1, 2012 Report Posted July 1, 2012 I just ask them what "hemi" means. Either silence or complete bullshit follows. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
viper1315 Posted July 22, 2012 Report Posted July 22, 2012 My 4 12s in my past system in high school were beaten by one 10 because they said my car was moving too much and making loud noise :/ 2001 GMC Sierra DC Audio Build =http://www.stevemead...o-level-4-build 2001 GMC Sierra XSPower D3400 Pioneer AVHD 1400 MB Quart Component Sets Pioneer 5x4s Audiotechnix Power Wire, Speaker Wire, Sound Deadener DC Audio Level 4 10s DC Audio 3.5k Rocford Fosgate R400-4 HID 6k Slammed Truck on 20s Candy Blue.
mwjustic Posted July 29, 2012 Report Posted July 29, 2012 At a show i was at recently, a guy said he blew his front windshield out. Not once, not twice, but four times..... He even said it Shattered each time and knew it was going to happen the last two. haha i remember that guy. he was kool tho. i can see him cracking it but yeah i wasn't sure about him blowing it out 4 times 2005 ford explorer xlt limited 4x4 2 xs power d3400s 2 runs of shca mid/ highs- infinity 6x8 3 ways 2 18 ssa icons 2 aq 1200.1 @ 2 ohms 10 cubes tuned to 36 hrz
mwjustic Posted July 29, 2012 Report Posted July 29, 2012 they other day in the parking lot after work my buddy first proceeded to tell my he drank 400 beers in 4 days....and then as i was showing another friend my 2 18's he told me he had 1 12 pioneer comp series blow out all his windows when parked at a gas station, there was something about taunting a cop in the story but me and my other buddy stopped listening. 2005 ford explorer xlt limited 4x4 2 xs power d3400s 2 runs of shca mid/ highs- infinity 6x8 3 ways 2 18 ssa icons 2 aq 1200.1 @ 2 ohms 10 cubes tuned to 36 hrz
TigerTony Posted July 29, 2012 Report Posted July 29, 2012 At a show i was at recently, a guy said he blew his front windshield out. Not once, not twice, but four times..... He even said it Shattered each time and knew it was going to happen the last two. haha i remember that guy. he was kool tho. i can see him cracking it but yeah i wasn't sure about him blowing it out 4 times Yeah, unless he meant he cracked it It was hard to believe.
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted July 30, 2012 Report Posted July 30, 2012 Had a kid meet up with me the other day to possibly make a trade and tell me that his 2 10 MTX 9500's on a 1000 watt Memphis PR amp is the loudest non-sponsored system in the area. He also told me that 3 of his friends are all sponsored by Kicker and their L7 15's (2 of them have 2 and the other has 3) all hold the state records for their class. He had me listen to his and it took all I had to not laugh at him. My 12" DC lvl 4 is louder to the ear than his setup was. He asked what I had in my car and I said nothing but I was putting DD 3512's in my truck. He told me I should take them to the pawn shop and try to trade the for some Kickers they have there because they are the best you can buy. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.