What crazy claims have you heard people make?

This dude tells me all the time his Q Power 15 would own my sub all day, because he "didn't think a shoe brand could make a subwoofer". Then I gave him a demo with my single Level 4 12 on stock electrical and he jumped out after 30 seconds of comfortably numb, saying it 'was blowing his ear drums out'. Then when he saw my back window flex he tried to tell me my back window literally popped out and back in. lmao.

Then he told me his friend has 20,000 watts on 4 Q Power Deluxe 15s wired to -2 ohms. yes, -2. He hit a 159 he said. I looked at the box, and it was a sealed box and was like 1/4" Plywood. He told me it was too hot outside to give me a demo. It was 65 degrees outside.

I have another dude that likes to compare his 3.25" House subwoofers that he rigged up to his truck to mine.

Another dude has 2 12" Rockford P2s in a sealed box he built. He came by to ask me to see what was making it sound so bad. I look back there in his Jeep, and the box is tiny. I calculated .3 cubes airspace per 12" sub.

School is filled with idiots.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

"my subs are so powerful, they blew my amp"

Totally dude. It couldnt possibly be that you have your gain and bass boost maxed out and you play your stereo with the car off all the time. Nope. It was that your old school kicker comps are just too powerful.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I've heard a pretty bad one between two friends.

friend 1 "So dude im buying an epicenter soon, you know how it works?"

friend 2 "no, hows it work?"

friend 1 "well like normally the ohms of the amp are like 10 sometimes 14, but what the epicenter does is bring the ohms down real low, like down to -8 or so."

me "and how exactly does that work?"

friend 1 "well cause the ohms are extra low the sub can hit extra low too."

-.-

I think he was looking at his IQ score lol

"This is noise"

Is this only stereo related? Cause' someone told me my favorite beverage, Crown & Coke, is bad for me... j.k. But i did hear once that because the way bose 901's are wired they candle handle INFINITE wattage.

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl: :rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

Yesterday in another one of my classes someone was like. "I got some Dre Beats, They sound like sub's on your ears." I invited them to stick their head right next to my Sub as i play it at 7/8 Tilt. They declined and shut up about the headphones.

Haha funnily enough, this happened to me today. I was in a stereo shop getting my 4 CVRs that I now have and am beyond stoked on, and my friend and I were talking about blown woofers. Well, this guy approached me and said, and I shit you not, word for word, "Yeah, one time I was working on my car stereo and I accidentely clipped the wrong wire that I thought was my 6x9, and it roasted my SoloX18."

My two replies, WHY we're you working on your stereo when your car was on, and how in shit's sake did you get a SoloX18's wire confused with a 6x9's wire.

Sigh, kids these days ..

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

how much did those 4 CVRs cost? each and total?

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

"What do you have? Kickers?"

Current Setup: , 2 Fi sp4 18s in a big ass flat wall tuned to 23hz, Pioneer 80prs, 2 Digital Designs m3bs strapped @ 2 ohms, Banda ICE2000, Crescendo 800.4, 4 PRV 10MR1000s,4 Mclaren MLT300 Super Tweeters Kinetik 2000 XS Power 2700 & XS Power 3100s.

Is this only stereo related? Cause' someone told me my favorite beverage, Crown & Coke, is bad for me... j.k. But i did hear once that because the way bose 901's are wired they candle handle INFINITE wattage.

Bose 901s are a 2 grand pair of speakers made up of 18 1 ohm 5 inch speakers that sound so much like shit that they HAVE TO have an equalizer just to make them sound normal... then they face them all backwards. That's about the stupidest thing sold to stupid people with money. Well, that and JL audio's $12k home sub.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived