Dc Lvl 4 Vs. Rf T3k

now can the Dc's handle the t3k?

with short blasts... no problem but dont go full tilt for any duration. drop your gain so that your sitting about 1000rms and listen daily with no worries. come compettition time DROP THE HAMMER

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

on each sub: wire a positive to a negative for both coils (series wiring)- each sub will be at 2 ohms

then take the positive leads from one sub and wire it to the positive leads to another sub....same thing with the negative wires...(paralles wiring)..the final load here will be 1 ohm

series/parallel wiring...

thanks bro. i checked it out too. sorry to say but, www.audiobahn.com helps. :(

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

with short blasts... no problem but dont go full tilt for any duration. drop your gain so that your sitting about 1000rms and listen daily with no worries. come compettition time DROP THE HAMMER

thats the plan jack. i got a new bassracer. no more saturn, thats my commuter now. 1993 mustang hatchback. with a 130 amp alt, big 3, all 0 awg runs, rf t3k, kinetik 1200 and a box tuned to 33hz. what do you think i will bassrace at?

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Guest Nismofreak
thats the plan jack. i got a new bassracer. no more saturn, thats my commuter now. 1993 mustang hatchback. with a 130 amp alt, big 3, all 0 awg runs, rf t3k, kinetik 1200 and a box tuned to 33hz. what do you think i will bassrace at?

you need another battery or a bigger alt I think or maybe not

Guest Nismofreak
the stock alt is 75 amps. gonna get the H.O alt 130 amps. yellow top up front and............kinetik 2400?

I got 70 amps...running a colossus on the same thing as mention drops to like 12.5 on a low bass note