Got the trusty old Swiss Army knife as well. I keep that in my tackle box, though. Comes in handy out by the lake.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

I have a Smith and Wesson 5.5" fixed blade boot knife I carry when wearing long pants and a Kershaw Ken Onion Leek partial serrated most of the time. And at work I carry my walmart issue box knife which I love, it has a holster, belt clip, right angle cut guides, and three blade length settings, and the blades we get for them are ridiculous and crazy sharp. I used a non-new blade to slice through 1/8th inch particle board with ease at home.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

• 3 weeks later...

i got some new ones recently, the top is just a cheap folding fillet knife that i got for renewing a fishing magazine. the left 2 are crkt folding razel knives, i bought both because they are on amazon for 22$ with shipping, they are very wide, sharp, and sturdy. i put the crkt m16-13sf in there for size reference, it is not a small knife, and these make it look like a toothpick. also i bought the ka-bar for 12$ at a thift store, super sharp.

IMAG0467.jpg

these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves

I carry my kitchen knives everyday but not a pocket knife. I used to have a cold steel tac 1 tanto

kitchen knives are the way to go, i should start doing that. I have been thinking about buying a cold steel recon forever, just never find them on sale or anything.

these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves

I carry my kitchen knives everyday but not a pocket knife. I used to have a cold steel tac 1 tanto

kitchen knives are the way to go, i should start doing that. I have been thinking about buying a cold steel recon forever, just never find them on sale or anything.

I just picked up a Cold Steel SRK for lugging around at work (rural road construction) and camping. Came sharp enough to shave the legs. Not the greatest for precision cuts, but it does the job well when you need a tough knife.

i have 2 cheap knives that i carry

the black one is a tacforce spring assisted for every day and a blue buck that i keep in my hunting bag

IMG_0830.jpg

then i have my hen and rooster stainless steal gut hook and skining blade

IMG_0831.jpg

Bagged 83 C10

89 K1500 

Archived