So that is it so far! I would do performance mods but I have not seen any real mods to my type of engine. They mainly make mods for the Zetec not the SOHC, and currently my engine is a little fucked up so thats why Im doing an engine swap to the DOHC engine. Hopefully I find a donor car within this month!

2000 Ford Focus LX; Yellowtop Optima secondary battery; Rockford Fosgate T1500.1bdCP; 3 x 12" RE Audio SE-X 600w rms each @ 1.33Ohms; custom built enclosure; Clarion XR2410; 4 x Rockford Fosgate P1683 full range; SoundStream VR-345; NVX XEQ7 Equalizer

bowl-of-rice-431.jpg

yea... like I had mentioned already cant really do any performance mods on a SOHC engine which is why Im waiting for a donor car to get a zetec engine. Then I can do some performance mods. But I dont really care too much about performance. I prefer car audio.

2000 Ford Focus LX; Yellowtop Optima secondary battery; Rockford Fosgate T1500.1bdCP; 3 x 12" RE Audio SE-X 600w rms each @ 1.33Ohms; custom built enclosure; Clarion XR2410; 4 x Rockford Fosgate P1683 full range; SoundStream VR-345; NVX XEQ7 Equalizer

I have not yet gotten it metered, but its pretty heavy bass, I couldnt compete against many real car audio enthusiasts but I'm pretty satisfied with my level of bass specially for a daily driver.

Here's some videos I took with my cell phone so a lot of the vibrations are not picked up

Primary video --->

nice progress with the system. the neon is rice tho man.

thanks, and I know but I personally like it in the interior to pulse with my music. I like to watch the neons going to my music so thats mainly why I got it. But lately, they've been off for the majority of the time since I got them disconnected due to the sound dampener installation

coinjigglinghigh.gifrattlemirror.gifsubhit.gif

trunkrattle.gif

Yesterday 3/15, I finally installed some more RattleTrap on the floor

HX8dV.jpg

SnOHP.jpg

1k3fo.jpg

PPWFG.jpg

EZOfd.jpg

YM4FE.jpg

5FOal.jpg

NOFRq.jpg

hugLC.jpg

well, I finally bought my first digital Camera so I decided to take some pictures to see the quality, and wow!! even the videos are much better than my cell phone. haha, duhh!

QOT5d.jpg

mbNVO.jpg

8RPgs.jpg

Zg0Zx.jpg

zF8Dj.jpg

Qemrx.jpg

3JQ4e.jpg

krEFf.jpg

tccY5.jpg

rKtGV.jpg

UnJxe.jpg

EXIJK.jpg

SURNr.jpg

EjoLU.jpg

9Xel8.jpg

And here's some videos of my bass with my new digital camera that captures the vibrations better than my phone lol

Nice build and nice build log! I love all the little mods like painting the wheel rim red. I especially love that red lighting on the doors - is it electro luminescent wire?

It's such a pain having to constantly strip out your interior everytime you get something new!

Daniel Brill-Edwards - Representing English Bassheads!!

Old Build Log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94637-vw-golf-mk3-1996-build-from-england/

New build coming soon with SMD V1 #99

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/brilledwards

I'm pretty satisfied with my level of bass specially for a daily driver.

good luck with being "satisfied" If youre anything like us you'll never be satisfied.

Btw no point in saying what im not a fan of just wanna say what i do like.

Your neon strips on the inside are honestly sick as fuck! What did you buy to do that outline on your doors looks dope dude.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Nice build and nice build log! I love all the little mods like painting the wheel rim red. I especially love that red lighting on the doors - is it electro luminescent wire?

It's such a pain having to constantly strip out your interior everytime you get something new!

thanks! and yea it is EL wire, I got 3 meters for each door and cut off the excess, and 1.5m for the dash. And yea it is a pain to do it repeatedly, when I was installing the rattletrap on the floor, I figured that I had time before I had to pick someone up at 5pm, but next thing you know, my interior was completely stripped out and only like 70% done with the installation and it was already 4:10pm lol. So I had to reassemble the interior incomplete, and if I want to finish it, I will have to do it all over again, and I really dont have that desire haha

Archived