...when I get my truck redone, & make it look nice, I'm going to take a mini-PC with very small power draw, hook 3-4 micro webcams to it, & install it in my vehicle recording while it's parked overnight, etc. I'm surprised I haven't seen anything like this go large scale as of yet...would be a nice thing to have for those that have really nice stereo's...

IF someone did something like this mainstream, would anyone purchase it? I was thinking wide lense cameras on the inside on the opposite side of where they're facing (left side facing right side, & opposite), one to front, & one to rear/trunk. Making something small enough like that but wouldn't be noticed would be a tough challenge, but interesting...

POTATO!

That's a lot of information to record to a HD depending on quality so there might be your limitation in getting something like that going, i don't know anything on what capacity they require for any given time frame.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

That's a lot of information to record to a HD depending on quality so there might be your limitation in getting something like that going, i don't know anything on what capacity they require for any given time frame.

I honestly have no idea either, it's a nice concept, just have to make it feasable. But I mean, if a single HD camera can record 3-6 hours on a small battery pack, using a large battery with multiple ones should allow minimum 12+ hour recording times.

POTATO!

but if your car gets jacked then what lol all the footage is lost, unless your streaming it to a computer else where

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

If you were to do that, the best way I could think of would be to have a wifi signal strong enough to reach where you park, and have it stream to a computer inside your house with a fuck ton of storage. Better security for the footage that could help get some scumbag who steals equipment caught. Just my .02

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

• 1 month later...

If you were to do that, the best way I could think of would be to have a wifi signal strong enough to reach where you park, and have it stream to a computer inside your house with a fuck ton of storage. Better security for the footage that could help get some scumbag who steals equipment caught. Just my .02

That's actually the idea I was playing with. I live in an apartment complex, but set up a secure network with an antenna outside that the computer automatically connects to and syncs up with. That way, if someone steals the truck/any equipment, it has the video right there. There's a way to do it, just have to make it a nice cost-effective setup...

POTATO!

That's actually the idea I was playing with. I live in an apartment complex, but set up a secure network with an antenna outside that the computer automatically connects to and syncs up with. That way, if someone steals the truck/any equipment, it has the video right there. There's a way to do it, just have to make it a nice cost-effective setup...

You could always use a home surveillance system like nightowl. 500gb hdd and 4 cams just a matter of powering it which shouldn't be difficult and it has wifi so you can view it over the internet or from most smartphones. I figure this way would take less time to think about.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif