Hertz Dealer Yay (: Suggestions?

Kiean123

LOL I have one 10" SSA Icon hooked up to a Sundown 1200w amp; I have the gains real low, the bass cut on the head unit and the sub channel at -10 :D I'm currently running CDT midbasses and Infinity tweets, but I'm going full active with the Hertz speakers.

Sorry for the threadjack...which cdt's u running? How do u like them? going to b adding m6's to my doors, active from 80-100ish up to 250ish, gonna play with it and see what i like, bridged off a t600-4...if i ever get off my lazy ass and get some pods done...thank u!!

I'm running ES-06's in my doors...going to move those to the rear once I get the Hertz units in.

Hope you get an awesome deal. Lots of people that run them like them. Personally if I'm gonna spend serious money on a set of expensive comps its best do your research. I was devistated when I found out hertz is made in china :-(

I thought they where made in Italy or France or Spain

Hope you get an awesome deal. Lots of people that run them like them. Personally if I'm gonna spend serious money on a set of expensive comps its best do your research. I was devistated when I found out hertz is made in china :-(

proof

i always thought they were made in italy

thats what my box said anyway..

I think the knock-off's are made in China...the real thing is made in Italy by elettromedia (at least that's what my box says).

Nevermind; I missed a whole page of posts. :rofl:

The box says (all over) that they're manufactured by Elettromedia. Then, on an inside flap, it lists an address for Elettromedia in Italy. Nowhere on the box or on the speakers or crossovers does it specifically say "Made in XXXXX". :shrug:

I thought they were made in italy aswell. Over the past couple of years hertz dealers have popped up everywhere. I thinks due to the fact they are being manufactured in "cxxxa" now.

being made in italy or china has nothign to do with a company signing more dealers to make thier brand larger.

I think what he is trying to imply is that manufacturing in China made it more affordable so their dealer base has grown. I have no idea if/how their prices have been altered though.

Exactly what I was implying; with lower manufacturing costs, they're probably offering dealers a bigger cut.

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

We pay more now than ever.

Just the way it works.

Sorry

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived