Explosion on wheels DC Power Alternators

I have 9 shuriken sk-bt120 batteries with three 390 amp alternators. I think my alternators are overshacrging my batteries. It's a 2000 monte carlo and my batteries sizzle and have some corrosion on two battery posts. I cleaned them off, when it got warmer outside again the corrossion came back. All three alternators connect to my busbar. I have a 500 amp battery isolator that switches when I start the vehicle for my starter battery. My alternators charge at 15.1volts and I do not have my stereo system in yet so the only current draw I have is blower motor and headlights.

My dad says the alternators are overcharging my batteries and says I should remove 1 alternator and replace it with a 100 amp alternator that charges at 14.4v. Let that alternator charge the batteries and hook my other two 390 amp alternators that charge at 15.1v on a switch to switch on when I blast my stereo system. Anyone have any thoughts on an alternator size for my primary? etc any other thoughts or recommendations?

My current setup has 9 batteries in the trunk. I removed the front battery. My stereo system sub amp is the soundstream XXX-15000D which has a capable of 1400 amps, but will probably only use 8,000-9,000 watts worth, plus a 2 soundstream reference 4.920 amps for my mids, highs, and midbass. My subs are the Soundstream X3-182 18" subwoofers DVC 2 ohm. I'll run the amp at 2 ohm and the other amps at 4 ohm.

So your charging over 15 volts to 12 volt batteries?

EDIT: Stupid enter button...

ANyway, isn't anything over 15 volts to 12 volt batteries bad?

I thought the alternators charged at 14.4v when purchasing. Some say 15.1v shouldn't matter, but other say it does.

Are you using a dmm to check voltage at the alt?

Or just some digital voltage guage?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

When I bought the TB, Ryan had the VCM at 15.8 v cold and would settle down to 15.2 warm running all on 12v batteries. He was told by Nathan at XS that as long as it dont go over 16.1 it would be ok. BUT thats XS power.... I have it running at 15v cold and gets to 14.3 warm.... thats only because my amp that Im running now goes into protect at 15+

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500