Twistedmister Posted August 17, 2018 Report Posted August 17, 2018 I know this is an old thread. But I just got a cc1 second hand and he didn't have the CD. I tried using the YouTube test tone but it wouldn't pick up the signal. Is there a way to just get a cd?? Thanks! Quote
Never Enough Bass Posted September 9, 2021 Report Posted September 9, 2021 On 5/23/2012 at 10:48 AM, meade916 said: updated! Just got a huge shipment and i have full stock AGAIN! Any promo codes going on these days 1 Quote 06 Charger Pioneer double din Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's 0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 8g karma ss speaker wire Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm 2 Sundown U series 12's Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main) Xs power d3400 Trying to find a ho alt
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.