n8ball2013 Posted March 16, 2012 Report Posted March 16, 2012 I'm just not a fan of the fanboy culture that follows apple great product though. My wife loves her 2. I've got an android tab for what I use it for it wasn't worth the extra money for the I pad. One thing I hate about I pad is no external memory ports. I've got USB and a minisdcard slot on mine. They want to lock you into a certain size and I don't like that. Can't say it didn't cross my mind to buy a 3 and put the 2 in the truck THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
n8ball2013 Posted March 16, 2012 Report Posted March 16, 2012 Not if you are in an area without connectivity. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Maxim Posted March 16, 2012 Report Posted March 16, 2012 N8's got the idea. 16 GB for $500 is alright when you compare the feature set to the other competing tablets. $700 for 64GB is a rip. I can buy a $399 16GB Toshiba Thrive or a $499 32GB Transformer Prime and stick a 32GB class 10 memory card in there for $40 and keep $150 in my pocket or use it for other goodies. Apple makes good stuff but they always overprice it. They're like the JL Audio of the computing industry. Make a solid product, market it like it cures cancer, and give it a big price tag to reinforce how awesome it is. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
Emmet Posted March 16, 2012 Report Posted March 16, 2012 *Holds maxim back* But still... apple makes very good products, as in their technology is pretty damn good, I used to be an apple hater and always bought non apple music players etc, until they all kept breaking... until I said fuck it and bought an 80gb ipod when they came out... done me good since it came out. I love apple products, its their stupid company policies that drive me fucking insane, anti competition ethics with the company, and with the software... like the fact they scramble the names of songs on an ipod so you cant do anything without itunes, and that EVERYTHING is overpriced for what it is. Anybody who says they dont like ipads are kidding themselves... forgetting about the price and dislike for the company, ipads are very nice. Edit: got sidetracked OP nice snag let us know how it fares against the 2nd gen! i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
LoudBimmer Posted March 16, 2012 Report Posted March 16, 2012 Apple is like Hertz, not JL. Is it high quality? Yes Is it worth the money? Hell yea
ant the ninja Posted March 16, 2012 Report Posted March 16, 2012 I like the iPad but I'm not a big fan of iOS. I'll agree, that screen is probably gorgeous. I just cant stand iOS So I went the other route bought a blackberry playbook and I love it. 2002 Ford Explorer XLT Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's Rear Stage: ??? Two 15" Powerbass M154 Audiopipe AP15001d Pioneer DEH-P5100UB
Guest DC Power Kyle Posted March 16, 2012 Report Posted March 16, 2012 People can hate on Apple products as much as they want. However, they've been redefining education and use in a lot of Fortune 500 companies. Personally, I can see why people can't justify an iPad and it's even hard for me to justify the new one that just came out. I've had the original iPad 64GB and I use it for going to the gym to watch movies while doing cardio. As for the screen resolution. A lot of people used to think that the screen wasn't going to make that huge of a difference until they saw an iPhone 4S screen in person. It's just, brilliant and so crisp. That alone just makes me want to purchase one for 1080P movies, my Photography and FaceTime. Plus, Apple products hold value and you can sell them for a pretty decent chunk of change. Just wait till this retina display technology is ready for the Macbook Pros and iMacs... you think gaming looks gorgeous now? Just wait until you have a minimum of twice the resolution on your screen versus before and then tell me you don't believe in the technology. Regardless though, different strokes for different folks. However, this may cause a bashing thread but without Apple, the electronics industry would be nowhere near what it is today without Apple driving innovation as hard as they've been. Remember?
carshateme Posted March 16, 2012 Report Posted March 16, 2012 Lmao, apple makes good products, don't get me wrong. They pretty much dominate the music download business, goes to show you lots of people like it, I run a iPod touch to my hu, works good. Only thing I don't like about these touch screen is that if you drop it (maybe) just once, your screen cracks, something breaks...etc. Sure they make stuff to protect the screen to prevent that, but it really doesn't work. New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
FroznBeavrBALLs Posted March 16, 2012 Report Posted March 16, 2012 I dont see why people would say, "why buy an ipad when you can just get a laptop." They arent the same. lol... have you ever been driving down the road and flipped open your laptop to listen to music. It hard to do that and drive at the same time. Also people dont walk around with laptops out surfing the web. Ipads are much more versatile than laptops in the aspect of when you can use it. You can use an ipad or tablet at any time. Laptops you pretty much need to be sitting down, normally at a table or desk. Also a leptop that is 500 is probably going to be crap. i have seen 2 $600 dollar laptops get crazy viruses on them within 2 months and because of this they are crazy slow. Apple products arent as susceptible to viruses as MOST other laptops on the market. I dont think ipads and laptops are comparable, nor do I think apple laptops and desktops are comparable to others that are similar. I say if you have the money and use for it. I would have both ipad and macbook. I have a MacBook and an ipod touch 4 and love them both. If i had the money i would get an ipad, and sell my ipod, because they have more memory than my ipod so i can fit more songs. But im happy without one. Its all preference. But i do love all apple products. I had the first ipod touch ever made up until about 4months ago and it worked like a charm, never had an issue. Also I have the last made version of the white MacBook and its about 3 years old and works like its as good as new. And my ipod is great for mobility all that being said, i have a droid phone. lol Because my parents pay for my plan and TMobile has yet to be able to get the iphone. 2 DC 12" lvl 4s 1 DC 1.2k XS Power S3400 big 3 Alll KNU wire Pioneer HU cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now) http://www.stevemead...n-sentra-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.