rogue Posted March 16, 2012 Report Posted March 16, 2012 FYI Walmart is already selling the 3rd Gen Ipad. Sale started at 12:01 tonight. Just got home with 2 of them. Its like no one knew they were gonna do it. Only me and one other person were there and they had only 5 total. If you are gonna get one ya better get to walmart. BMW X5 Stealth Build w/ IPAD BMW 325i Rear Deck Digital Designs Build BMW 325i Car PC Touchscreen Bezel Build
Robert8252 Posted March 16, 2012 Report Posted March 16, 2012 Wish they would have done more then just the resolution and processor. Just can't justify upgrading my 2 yet. Thinking about getting one with Internet instead of just wifi but haven't convinced myself I need it yet. Lol. And I think Walmart didn't really announce it until later in the evening do not many knew. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
sprkn_ranger Posted March 16, 2012 Report Posted March 16, 2012 Damn...I want one do bad! How's the retina display look? Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
carshateme Posted March 16, 2012 Report Posted March 16, 2012 No thank you. Don't like iPad, nor will I ever buy new technology just right when it comes out =) New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
rogue Posted March 16, 2012 Author Report Posted March 16, 2012 Wish they would have done more then just the resolution and processor. Just can't justify upgrading my 2 yet. Thinking about getting one with Internet instead of just wifi but haven't convinced myself I need it yet. Lol. And I think Walmart didn't really announce it until later in the evening do not many knew. Battery, camera and bluetooth 4.0 just sayin. But yeah I really bought for my fiance and to use round the house. Ima take her Ipad 2 for use in my Build. Damn...I want one do bad! How's the retina display look? not gonna open till my fiance wakes up in the morning. Sucks but I will wait. No thank you. Don't like iPad, nor will I ever buy new technology just right when it comes out =) Thats cool. BMW X5 Stealth Build w/ IPAD BMW 325i Rear Deck Digital Designs Build BMW 325i Car PC Touchscreen Bezel Build
rogue Posted March 16, 2012 Author Report Posted March 16, 2012 Here they are. It says nothing on the box about being 3rd gen but you can see the screen on the pic of it has the background changed and it has icloud logo on the box where the ipad 2 has an apple logo. IPad 3 win by rogueauto, on Flickr BMW X5 Stealth Build w/ IPAD BMW 325i Rear Deck Digital Designs Build BMW 325i Car PC Touchscreen Bezel Build
stevog Posted March 16, 2012 Report Posted March 16, 2012 apple sucks they add something small every year and say its something new
donpablo Posted March 16, 2012 Report Posted March 16, 2012 All about the display this time around... Love my toshiba thrive 2015 F-150 Platnuim
rogue Posted March 16, 2012 Author Report Posted March 16, 2012 I was big apple hater too once apon a time..... and I can admit when im wrong and i was. Apple makes great products that are not only made well but function well. Im not going to bash on android because honestly i just dont care. I just wish I would have jumped on the apple bandwagon a long time ago. BMW X5 Stealth Build w/ IPAD BMW 325i Rear Deck Digital Designs Build BMW 325i Car PC Touchscreen Bezel Build
Ray Posted March 16, 2012 Report Posted March 16, 2012 No other device on the market that even comes close to that screen. Period 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.