Sundown Audio

Will A Rf T40001bd Run Two Fully Loaded Btl18 ?

Crazystang306

Will a RF T40001bd Run Two Fully loaded BTL 18" ? Or Will I have to get Two of them. I am Putting them in a 95 two door Tahoe. any suggestion on a Enclosure will be helpful also.

They are for daily Use. Not trying to top the meter. Just bump really loud. LOL

Thanks

yes

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

yea your going to have to keep the set up the way it is =( if you get 2 your going to blow some thing for sure ( little know fact ....Steve sold his soul to the devil to be able to run his speakers with 2 4000 ) Now you can either A sell your soul or B get 2 3000x1 and run them that way . Or C just run 2 subs off the 1 amp.

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

it can be done to run 2 t4's but you will be more than fine with 1

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

i just think for the average joe 4000/fully loaded btl should be out of the question...3000 i think you would be fine....2000 will def. be fine...they might want a little more but it should get the job done....but again, if its for daily driving and you only wanna spend the money for a 4000watt amp then i dont think you need to get them fully loaded....my $.02

i likes me some audio stuff...

i just think for the average joe 4000/fully loaded btl should be out of the question...3000 i think you would be fine....2000 will def. be fine...they might want a little more but it should get the job done....but again, if its for daily driving and you only wanna spend the money for a 4000watt amp then i dont think you need to get them fully loaded....my $.02

Then What options should i get ?

Edited by Crazystang306