appi Posted March 17, 2012 Report Posted March 17, 2012 where can i find a onlinestore who,s selling the whole range not a few pieces from xscorpion i look on ebay but zippo Quote JBL
Blue Posted March 17, 2012 Report Posted March 17, 2012 I think Skyhighcaraudio here on the forums is a dealer for them. Should hit him up with a PM Quote formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
Keith77 Posted March 17, 2012 Report Posted March 17, 2012 Yes skyhighcaraudio is a dealer. get ahold of I'm on here, he will be able to help you out Quote Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
HunterJohnson Posted March 17, 2012 Report Posted March 17, 2012 amazon.com Quote Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.