sprkn_ranger's DC audio build. *Kerfing has begun*

The box is looking awesome. Love the kerfs, I went with just rounding my edges. Didn't check the specs on your box, but if it near mine which I looks like its gonna slam. My garage door opener falls off and scares the shit out of me when I'm driving. Are you gonna face it forward and seal it or back?

The box is looking awesome. Love the kerfs, I went with just rounding my edges. Didn't check the specs on your box, but if it near mine which I looks like its gonna slam. My garage door opener falls off and scares the shit out of me when I'm driving. Are you gonna face it forward and seal it or back?

Thanks man!

Planing on facing it forward and sealing it off. This box is a little on the large side for level 2's but that's because I plan on using different subs in the future and didn't want to build another box down the road.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've been lagging with progress on this, and there's a few reasons why...

First off, I started on a new jobsite in Santa Clarita and am working 10hrs a day and commute 95 miles one way, so I don't have a lot of time to devote to this right now.

Second, we have been trying to save for a deposit on a new place to live. Right now we are living in a 2 bedroom apartment at about 1000sq'ft, the new place is a tad over 1700sq'ft and has a 2 car garage and is on a 3/4 acre lot! Best part is my rent is only gonna be $100 more than I'm paying now. We are signing lease papers tomorrow :D here's a picture of the place:

91861c1c.jpg

Once we get settled in the build will continue, and I will have more money to put toward the build, so say tuned!!!

I see a garage. Basshead+Garage=More bass. Hope the wifey is cool enough to let you build in there. Congrats man!

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I see a garage. Basshead+Garage=More bass. Hope the wifey is cool enough to let you build in there. Congrats man!

She gets a bedroom all to herself for her photo studio....so fuck yea, the garage is mine! Lol. And yes it should result in better builds, as long as work stays good.

Congrats on the new place. More space to do bigger builds.

Thanks man! Like I said above, should result in bigger better builds. And if anyone wants any help, I'll have more room to help others with builds :drinks:

Archived