Any reason to keep rear door speakers?

Well, I went to buy the focals and was told immediately that without some re-fabbing (which I don't have the time to do) they would not fitin my rear doors.

So I ended up getting some CDT EF's.  I pulled out the rear set today to start working with.  Had some down time, so I figured it was a perfect time to start creating the baffles.  So I got to measuring it out, cut out a baffle, threw it on the rear speaker, put it up to the door...and realized crap..the cdt's baskets are way to wide...the damn thing doesn't fit (and I don't want to take a saw to my door).  So now I gotta see about returning them on Monday.  Any other ideas on decent Components?  The existing stock speaker is a 5 1/2, but the cutout is only like 4.5 inches.

As far as power goes, I purchased two Hifonics 3406's..which is supposed to deliver 150x2 rms.  So I will put one amp per set.

errgggg....bad day...  guess its beer time 

EDIT:  My bad..they are not EF's they are CL's  (CDT Audio CL-61AT-25pro tweeter)

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD