CLEAN!

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

That's all fine and dandy but how come you didn't splurge for the marine PDX and a marine headunit? Even if you drove half as hard as I do to my ATVs then that amp and head unit will not be safe, even tucked away under the dash. And certainly when you give the RZR a bath its got to be at risk. Regardless, the fiberglass work is incredible. Very nice build.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

That is ridiculously clean work... major props, but yeah theres a lot of open connections there... arent you worried about water?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

That's all fine and dandy but how come you didn't splurge for the marine PDX and a marine headunit? Even if you drove half as hard as I do to my ATVs then that amp and head unit will not be safe, even tucked away under the dash. And certainly when you give the RZR a bath its got to be at risk. Regardless, the fiberglass work is incredible. Very nice build.

ALPINE doesn't make a Marine PDX-4.150.

The head unit was a hand me down from her Toyota FJ.

All of our UTV's are 100% Glamis Sand Dunes used only. No rivers, no creeks, streams and next to no rain during the season.

ALPINE doesn't make a Marine PDX-4.150.

The head unit was a hand me down from her Toyota FJ.

All of our UTV's are 100% Glamis Sand Dunes used only. No rivers, no creeks, streams and next to no rain during the season.

They do make a PDX 4.100M, but I guess if its only in the sandbox it should be fine. If it were mine I'd bury it in everything, but I'm in the Midwest. Still an incredible build.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!