hahahhahahahhahahahahahhahaha

its called an accordian boot the way you seal camper shells to the open back window of trucks IF YOU knew anything you would know all blow threws/cutthrews use it again you should of researched before you fucked up your buddies truck

its called an accordian boot the way you seal camper shells to the open back window of trucks IF YOU knew anything you would know all blow threws/cutthrews use it again you should of researched before you fucked up your buddies truck

i know what a acoordain boot it this is so the box is just part of the cab

Not trying to be rude, but probably best to just quit while you're ahead. Start reading and learn from those that have been there and done it before man.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Not trying to be rude, but probably best to just quit while you're ahead. Start reading and learn from those that have been there and done it before man.

im not ahead i know what you guys mean and i under stand youll just have to wait tell its fiberglassed to see what were going for

cool build

thanks for the support and not assuming u know it all its only stage 1 of 15 or so.. its hard cause I still drive it daily!!

Says the guy assuming he knows it all.

Please keep us updated, this is good entertainment :D

cool build

thanks for the support and not assuming u know it all its only stage 1 of 15 or so.. its hard cause I still drive it daily!!

Says the guy assuming he knows it all.

Please keep us updated, this is good entertainment :D

yea we will keep you updated on our learning experience like ive said in previous post this is my first time doing something like this and some of the other things we are starting. and i have asked for advice and pointers on how to go about some of it. pretty sure know it alls dont ask questions they just start assuming shit and given ppl feedback on something they havent seen but a few pictures of. but i do know a know it all should know that an accordian boot is for camper shells kinda like you said. and that we did a custom enclosure for the subs not a camper shell! we will have a drawing up shortly on what the truck looks like maybe then ull understand!

If my stereos too loud your probably right!!!!

Archived