hahahahahahhahahahahahh

keep trying make your foolish idea sound good in your head

i have done more cutthroughs/blowthrews installs know more about audio then you could dream of.... so im gonna stay here laughing at you

:drinks:

Think i've done a couple in my day too

no one asked if you guys have done your blow threw you copy everyone who has ever done one so come up with your own ideas and find someone else to hate one

i dont see what is wrong with doing the same method over and over again if it yields amazing results, why change something that works flawlessly?

so we can remove the bed and water will not build up around the box

There are twottpes of pol in the world leaders and followers sorry I find it lame to follow someone else's idea cause it. Works I find it fun to challenge myself and come up with my own ideas and not be the Guy with a blow through just like that Guy u cantmake a name for YOURSELF using someone else's ideas! But seits cool u don't have the talent to think of ur own ways.

If my stereos too loud your probably right!!!!

hahahahahahhahahahahahh

i have done more cutthroughs/blowthrews installs know more about audio then you could dream of.... so im gonna stay here laughing at you

alpine this is you im assuming...

wow where did you find that old vid ya thats me ;)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

hopefully theres a stage rip it all out, because its terrible, possibly one of the worst ive seen in all honesty.

Rip it all out then read through some threads on here and start over

hahahahahahhahahahahahh

no one asked if you guys have done your blow threw you copy everyone who has ever done one so come up with your own ideas and find someone else to hate one

No no. you're right. lets build a vehicle with SQUARE wheels while we're at it.

We all have to start somewhere, just glad I didn't start here. Search "blowthrough" in the search bar above and observe what you see for your next build.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

• 2 weeks later...

hahahahahahhahahahahahh

No no. you're right. lets build a vehicle with SQUARE wheels while we're at it.

well this works and square wheels wouldnt so lets think about this for a sec

you guys are dumb if your really that dumb dont look at it its not fished that truck when its done will be nicer then any of your rides

1294209752_maxi_pads.jpg

211_kleenex.jpg

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Archived