Exactly u guys think ur one idea is the only way to do this and its not. I lost my job and ran out of money is the only reason it is not finished! just wait renards u Jack asses act like car stereos are complicated and there's a ton to know its fucking simple bigger subs with more Watts means louder noise and bigger amperage alternators are needed to supply the extra power. 2+2=4!!! holy shit u guys act like mad scientists because you can make a car stereo loud, whoopy flippen doo how many of u guys can build a house from ground up no help? run cnc mills and lathes? rebuild a motor? diagnose wiring in a house, engine problems? remodeled a kitchen? build a dirt track worth riding/racing? Can even ride a dirtbike with enough speed to be considered good enough to race any class but beginner?..... u guys don't seem to know much of anything! But simple car stereo, red is hot, black is ground, blue is remote, + is positive, - is negative, car stereo takes no talent it just makes music sound cool and impresses ppl.... go out and try something worth saying I can do that to impress ppl instead of turn ur lil knobs in ur car.! Get a life losers its a forum yea this is a learning experience and I made the decision to not use an accordian boot cause. It looks ghetto and yea so does my truck right now the difference between me and u is I have plans to make it look amazing u can't make an accordian boot look good unless u go 50 years in the past move to Scotland put on a kilt and dance around with an accordian wearing leather boots then u might be considered fashionable and look decent with ur retarded lil ugly accordian boot.!

so your going to do a 180 right?

i mean.. if its that easy and all.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Exactly u guys think ur one idea is the only way to do this and its not. I lost my job and ran out of money is the only reason it is not finished! just wait renards u Jack asses act like car stereos are complicated and there's a ton to know its fucking simple bigger subs with more Watts means louder noise and bigger amperage alternators are needed to supply the extra power. 2+2=4!!! holy shit u guys act like mad scientists because you can make a car stereo loud, whoopy flippen doo how many of u guys can build a house from ground up no help? run cnc mills and lathes? rebuild a motor? diagnose wiring in a house, engine problems? remodeled a kitchen? build a dirt track worth riding/racing? Can even ride a dirtbike with enough speed to be considered good enough to race any class but beginner?..... u guys don't seem to know much of anything! But simple car stereo, red is hot, black is ground, blue is remote, + is positive, - is negative, car stereo takes no talent it just makes music sound cool and impresses ppl.... go out and try something worth saying I can do that to impress ppl instead of turn ur lil knobs in ur car.! Get a life losers its a forum yea this is a learning experience and I made the decision to not use an accordian boot cause. It looks ghetto and yea so does my truck right now the difference between me and u is I have plans to make it look amazing u can't make an accordian boot look good unless u go 50 years in the past move to Scotland put on a kilt and dance around with an accordian wearing leather boots then u might be considered fashionable and look decent with ur retarded lil ugly accordian boot.!

I can 360 a pedal bike and 180 damn near anything I'm planning to be doing 190 regularly when all said and done

Watch+out+we+got+a+bad-ass+over+here+_308b0a7e5913e5f536a4fbc7b5eeb554.png

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

If my stereos too loud your probably right!!!!

What in the hell is going on here. Its like teenagers trying to throw a party after mom and dad go to sleep.

Camm143 enjoy your vacation. When you come back please listen to those who are trying to give you advice. This is a disaster to the tenth degree. You've disrespected members who you could only wish to be as loud as one day or know as much as they do about the very subject

I was waiting for n8 to chime in...

Ummm.... Too much fail to comment on

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

i cant tell if this thread was a joke or youre really that fucking stupid.

and for all of the non-car audio related abilities you mentioned above, im 100% positive that theres a decent-sized group of people here that can do each of those things, as well as multiples of those things.

so your going to do a 180 right? i mean.. if its that easy and all.

I can ride B-class on a 2 stroke and keep up fine with a 250F on a 125 pinger.....just sayin!

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived