IMG_1999.jpgIMG_1973.jpgIMG_1970.jpgIMG_1969.jpg

I remember when we put the doors on that lambo. the mustang was also fun to drop :D

weird your like a kid its funny i have 1000 of pics of car my old mans shop has done and i bet you couldnt tell me one thing about the mustang

like what motor what kind of rear end hell lets start with the year

hes saying, you severely lack audio knowledge, yet when confronted on it, you just show pics of body work/paint skills..

those do not relate 1 bit to car audio..

no everyone was worried about the box so thanks for your input

no you idiot, everyone wants to see you pull a 190 out of you dick hole. jesus, on with the 190 or gtfo.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

the box was body work and paint like he said the box itself was nothing special at all...a square ass box with a cool paint job no one knows how it actually preformed

....your not too bright post the audio pics or shut the fuck up

i like how tough you are and if this is true fly or drive to utah and we will see how tough you are then tell then you can mind your own

hes saying, you severely lack audio knowledge, yet when confronted on it, you just show pics of body work/paint skills..

no you idiot, everyone wants to see you pull a 190 out of you dick hole. jesus, on with the 190 or gtfo.

i never said one 90 or anything about radios so lets read the hole post that was the owner / brothe inlaw

so then, what DB do you think you will hit with this build?

honestly i dont think a 175-180 is out of the question..

what do you think?

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

i never said one 90 or anything about radios so lets read the hole post that was the owner / brothe inlaw

then get the fuck out.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

the box was body work and paint like he said the box itself was nothing special at all...a square ass box with a cool paint job no one knows how it actually preformed

i like how tough you are and if this is true fly or drive to utah and we will see how tough you are then tell then you can mind your own

i actually have more important things to do with my life like run a company. and i promise you will loose. i will crush you and love every second of it. i played division one football less than 2 years ago...i played defensive tackle, im not a safety or something ....so ill go on a limb and say you will loose that challenge stereo guru.

Ill go on to say fuck yourself and learn how to put together a correct english sentence

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

i actually have more important things to do with my life like run a company. and i promise you will loose i played division one football less than 2 years ago and i played defensive tackle....so ill go on a limb and say you will loose that challenge stereo guru.

Ill go on to say fuck yourself and learn how to put together a correct english sentence

just stick his head in your port

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Archived