cool build

thanks for the support and not assuming u know it all its only stage 1 of 15 or so.. its hard cause I still drive it daily!!

Says the guy assuming he knows it all.

Please keep us updated, this is good entertainment :D

yea we will keep you updated on our learning experience like ive said in previous post this is my first time doing something like this and some of the other things we are starting. and i have asked for advice and pointers on how to go about some of it. pretty sure know it alls dont ask questions they just start assuming shit and given ppl feedback on something they havent seen but a few pictures of. but i do know a know it all should know that an accordian boot is for camper shells kinda like you said. and that we did a custom enclosure for the subs not a camper shell! we will have a drawing up shortly on what the truck looks like maybe then ull understand!

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah man no amount of lol's could show how hard im laughing right now

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

So you understand a camper shell I am assuming. It bolts to bed not cab RIGHT. Ok if you can grasp that we can move on. The sub enclosure is bolted to back of cab it is not fixed to bed . You can take off bed and box is still on cab .get it now I see why you are laughing you have a 1982 idea and wont let it go.Well it is time . try some new ideas it moves forward all the time. PS. Dont be that guy that stuck in the past . looking for better ideas on this fourm not same ol same ol .

If my stereos too loud your probably right!!!!

So what your trying to say is that its an unfinished extended cab?

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

hahahahahahhahahahahahh

keep trying make your foolish idea sound good in your head

i have done more cutthroughs/blowthrews installs know more about audio then you could dream of.... so im gonna stay here laughing at you

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

hahahahahahhahahahahahh

i have done more cutthroughs/blowthrews installs know more about audio then you could dream of.... so im gonna stay here laughing at you

:drinks:

Think i've done a couple in my day too

hahahahahahhahahahahahh

alpine this is you im assuming...

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

hahahahahahhahahahahahh

no one asked if you guys have done your blow threw you copy everyone who has ever done one so come up with your own ideas and find someone else to hate one

hahahahahahhahahahahahh

no one asked if you guys have done your blow threw you copy everyone who has ever done one so come up with your own ideas and find someone else to hate one

i dont see what is wrong with doing the same method over and over again if it yields amazing results, why change something that works flawlessly?

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived