Scion Tc daily driver to show worthy project.

yourea ctually close to me. at least your ip is. Is there any show scene near you?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I kinda figured its like that with me. I have 24s on my truck and Its funny how many people will stop me when i take it out.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

nice tc, i have a white 07 also... managed to fit 2 15" RE audio xxx's in it ported tho lol, got xxx 6.5 components in my doors also, was the blue leds hard to change on all your interior? ive seen the kits but never knew if it would be more of a pain than its worth.. i got my tc pretty hooked up tho if u wanna see some pics let me know..

well first the hick hackers of the local body shop who think painting a muscle car is custom work did not prep the urethane right and during this past winter some jack wagon in an suv who thought 4x4 means he can do 60 in a blizzard. anyway he cut me off and to avoid hitting him i swerved and whacked what i thought was snow ended uo being a rock with snow on it. did not do much damage but the paint started peeling from the crappy prep job. im getting a new bumper painted this may.

sire man post a link pointing me to your car! here is a small update

getting everything organized for the next phase after the sound dampening...the wiring harness install, ill be putting new battery terminals, new distribution block, new speaker wire, relocating the Audiocontrol Matrix to the glove box and putting the speakers back in the doors to put the door panels back in. Here is the install kit im building slowly

81646_606cd3a7b4.jpg

81647_d83b93bb08.jpg

where did you get that second box with the accessories from? i've been looking for one similar, but not quite as big as the stanley one. home depot has a husky one but it's attached to a bigger toolbox that i don't need :(

Archived