Mechman Alternators

Need a High output alternator for a truck ???

Hey guys- just thought we would let you all know about a new line of alternators we have released. Truck-Tough alternators are hot rated at 240 amps, make 140+ amps at idle, and feature the same beefy internal components as our other units, but at a slightly lower cost. Truck tough units come with a gun-metal anti-corrosion coating that is great for corrosive conditions found in coastal or snowy conditions, and are built for 100,000 mile durability and daily driving. Like all of our alternators, these units are hand-built by us right here in Tennessee, and come with the same 2 YEAR limited warranty as our MechMan units.

Available for most popular vans and trucks, all applications are available for purchase on our online store!!

Use coupon code: TRUCKYEAH to save another 10% off their already rock-bottom pricing !!!

http://trucktoughalternators.com/

trucktoughlogo_zpsd0d0d38e.jpg

Edited by MECHMAN

You can also call us at 1-888-MECHMAN or 865-522-6166 and get the same 10% discount ordering by phone. Just mention coupon code: TRUCKYEAH

Edited by MECHMAN

• 1 year later...

The type of voltage regulator you have has nothing to do with the maximum amperage alternator you can use.

In the MechMan line, we offer a 370 amp Elite series unit that bolts right in and accepts your stock alternator plug.

im looking into this, my question is im not running much power but id still like and upgrade. my stock alt is 145amp, not sure if that's at idle or what. its a Silverado. so would this be a nice upgrade or its not worth even trying because I don't really know much about my stock alt