Being A Smartass Turning Out To Be The Deal Of A Lifetime?

what do you know, no reply haha she probably figured out that I wasn't gonna fall for it

someone should email about this car and post up the story you get and I'll post up the one I get so we can compare the bullshit lol :D

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/car/510527913.html

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Email I received about the mercedes.

Hi again,

First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my car. I sell at this price($2900) because i just finished the divorce with my husband. When the divorce has finished i own this car. Now as a women i don't need. This car is in excellent working conditions, no scratches, flaws or any kind of damage, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions and comes with a clear title.

From the begining you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay, I prefer the payment to be done using eBay services.

We will use a safe payment method because I am affiliated at eBay and I have a purchase protection account for $20.000. The final price that I want for this car is $2900Usd including shipping and handling.

If you are interested in buying it please provide me your full name and address so I can initiate the deal through eBay.

I will wait your answer(if you are interested to buy) very soon

Thank you

Email I recieved about the tahoe

Hi again,

First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my car. I sell at this price($2900) because i just finished the divorce with my husband. When the divorce has finished i own this car. Now as a women i don't need. This car is in excellent working conditions, no scratches, flaws or any kind of damage, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions and comes with a clear title.

From the begining you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay, I prefer the payment to be done using eBay services.

We will use a safe payment method because I am affiliated at eBay and I have a purchase protection account for $20.000. The final price that I want for this car is $2900Usd including shipping and handling.

If you are interested in buying it please provide me your full name and address so I can initiate the deal through eBay.

I will wait your answer(if you are interested to buy) very soon

Thank you

Should I report this person to somewhere? Same email for 2 different cars.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Its a scammer does anyone know why they always choose 2900 i mean i have seen like probably 30 ads and they are always 2900 dollars doesn't make since.

Maybe its like after $3000 its a federal offense and less than $3000 is a misdemeanor I dk thats just a guess, some kinda loophole

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

saw one today for a bmw m6 where the guy was selling it for his son who was killed in iraq. thats an all time low.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.