Being A Smartass Turning Out To Be The Deal Of A Lifetime?

heres how to tell if its a scam. Tell her you have a friend that lives near her. Ask her if your friend can do the transaction in person. Im sure theres a SMD member that near her that can help you out with this :)

Now that's what you call using your resources. I'm feel'in this idea. This is SMD man. We span the country.

LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't fall for this scam, just fck around with them for a little while..

I know exactly what type of scam this is, I ALMOST fell for one a few years ago..

The seller fucks up and gives this long description of how wonderful it is and a reason why they want it sold, that they have no use for it.... BULLSHIT...

What they will end up doing is telling that once it's paid for by you [ they will say to send to a middle person who wont relaese it until your approval of the bike] then u inspect it once delivered and if you dont like it you can decline it and get your money back from them... more BULLSHIT...

The catch is they will send u a bogus email looking like it's from ebay, but it's NOT....

If you read up in the rules for payments to be covered under the square trade dealings, it's in the usa only and the address to send the payment is overseas, which fucks you out of any claims u might send once your ass is sore from being raped by them...

Just go along with their bullshit, act like u will send them payment without hassle, and watch the bullshit they send you...

It is all fake 100%

They almost got me on a 2001 busa all chromed out for 3500....smh ... thiefs need to get shot IMO....

hope this helps u out homie, dont fall for that bullshit..BG

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

werd.. lots of good posts here... like i said.. if she wont talk to you, and wont let you see the vehicle.. just tell her good bye, and go on criagslist, and report it as spam...

This is SMD, we are all family, i know i would help out anyone on here.. We all see this scam, and hope you dont cought up 3k before christmas.. it will be the biggets fuck up you have done.. unless you just have 3k laying around.. if you are gonna just throw it away, i will give you my paypal address and you can just give it to me!!! anyway, there are scammers out there this time of year.. trying to get lots of money for notheing..

Anyway... listen to us homie.. drop this shit in its track..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

do a google search for "car scams on the internet" and see if something like it pops up

i dont think that is going to work.. there are too many scams.. you might find something simular, but notheing says for sure that these people are connected.. different people run different scams. crooks are stupid to run the same scam over and over.

I believe it is a scam...BUT, This one lady sold her Porsche for $1.00 in the newspaper once because the court agreed that she and her divorcing husband must split it....A female scorned....

well.. you know... it is like what my dad told me. it is cheaper to leave them, than to divorce them.. just fuck em.. keep them around.. and if you ever want to move on, just kick em to the curb and get a new one :) as soon as kids come in the picture she is a part of your life for ever.. but it dont mean you have to marry them :lol: