Want Some New Bass Music?

That is all well and good my friend. you are fine then... I just have to look out for this forum because i am one of the staff members so as long as you are in compliance then you are good to go

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Thanks man, no problem I understand why you must do this. It is for the forums well being & is your duty as a moderator here.

I am glad I read the rules & the thread about boosting music before I started posting up links because this thread might be closed for some of my remix work.

Always better to be safe then sorry. I hope you guys are enjoying what I have posted so far, I would still love to see any videos of my music wanging on some systems.

Great stuff man.......... will be playing some of them all around town...............

• Minivanfromhell -- Proud Member of Shut It Down Boyz & GEORGIA CAR AUDIO

Pioneer DEH-3400-UB

Vega 65 cs & 1" tweets & T3 4" coax in Front

1- Dual 300 with an AQ sticker

2-AQ sdc2.5 12's

1- AQ 1200D.1

Monster Cable RCA's

Monster Cable 4-awg

Custom 4 th order box ( by DBC )

Crescendo FT1's in rear- 1/0 Big Three

Opti Blue top in back for Mono Amp

Stinger Power dis. block

125 amp breaker at front batt.

Stock Alt.

Thanks guys, glad you are into the music & really appreciate the feedback. That is really cool if you can play them right off your phone onto your caraudio system.

I just throw them on the usb stick & put that into my deck. I just recently bought myself a RD Audio Alpha 15" to run daily.

I guess I will start with the video posting by throwing up a little video of my beats playing on this new woofer in my 1991 CRX.

It isnt the craziest loud setup but this setup has awsome sound quality & gets LOW. All I really made it for, I am actually really impressed with how this woofer performs daily.

Chuch - Crank It ( Slowed 34hz ) http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11522825&q=hi&newref=1

Here is the direct link to the crank it tuned that is slowed to peak @ 34hz.

This song bumps hard on my setup for doing demos because it peaks on the 15" rd audio alpha at 34hz with the driver door open.

In To Deep http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11520610&q=hi&newref=1

Here is one I really enjoy to play, it starts off with a bass solo break which is a 42-30hz drop & is absolutely brutal on the lows during this part. Its awsome to catch people by suprise showing how low you can go when the song starts, it also replays this part after each chorus.

Those of you who went to my direct page might have heard them but thought I would share for the ones who havent.

Thanks man, I appreciate you taking the time to go through the songs & comment in my thread.

Im also starting to do remix requests, somebody emailed in & wants me to do an older sugar ray track bass remix but havent got to it just yet.

However, I am not able to post any links up to remix material so if people want to listen have to check out my music pages to find them.

• 2 weeks later...

Ground Pounder Tradition is in the works, already got my verse and a hook done, I played the beat in my whip and it was poundin and my homeboys were all feelin it, one of em (from Da Alphabets) is gonna spit a verse too and I think we still need one more verse but we're not sure who's gonna do it, just need to get into the studio and lay it all down then I'll send you the mp3 and take a vid of it playing in my car.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived