'99 Cavalier "Bare Box Build" lol

I really like how it sounds so far, especially in a sealed box. Im also still running the stock alternator from 1999, which thoroughly amazed me as well. I'm thinking I want a me box and for it to be ported, anyone have any thoughts or suggestions for me to build?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

What kind of vehicle would I take that from?

Edit: If you are referring to the alternator out of a 5.3L V8, it will not fit. My alternator has one fat ear and one skinny ear, which the skinny ear is threaded. The 5.3L alternator has 2 fat ears and neither is threaded.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Looking at a new cd player for the car, Pioneer's DEH-80PRS. Any thoughts, comments, concerns?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

thats a pretty sexy HU, can't really go wrong with Pioneer, I think its cool that it has the Pandora feature, I think its a good pick!

They say money can't buy you happiness...but money buys car audio...and car audio makes me happy.

The man makes the money, the money shouldn't make the man.

1999 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4D

Pioneer AVH-2400BT (Double DIN Conversion)

(2) Skar VVX-12 D4

Crescendo BC2000D

(2) MB Quart 4.125

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5 Components

Infinity Reference 6032cf (4)

Infinity Reference 6432cf (2)

48 sq ft. Damplifier

Big 3 in 0G

Optima YellowTop D75 under the Hood

XS Power D1200 in the rear

2 Full runs 1/0

R.I.P.

1993 Cadillac Deville Touring 4D

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Headunit

2 Kicker Comp C15's

Lanzar HTG257 2000W (For now)

2 Pioneer TS-G1344R Coaxials

2 Sound Ordnance P-35

2 Rockford Fosgate P1694 6X9's

Thanks I thought so to. My current cd player only has rear out rcas so this new one will be a big jump lol.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Anyone want to see my latest purchase?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

New video uploading, should be able to ppst some pics today finally

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Alright, was able to make some tweeks to the body, get rid of some rattle, and make it a little louder, according to my dad anyways lol

Here is the 4ch that i bought, will work perfectly with the infinity speakers i'm putting into the car

IMAG1055.jpg

IMAG1056.jpg

Infinity speakers for the back deck for now, need to make some similar brackets to mount in the doors

IMAG1063.jpg

IMAG1064.jpg

IMAG1062.jpg

IMAG1065.jpg

IMAG1066.jpg

IMAG1068.jpg

Had to extend the stock speaker wiring until i get the chance to get the 4ch installed

IMAG1067.jpg

Bolted the license plate down with some stainless hardware, no more rattling from that

IMAG1054.jpg

Put in some LED lighting for the back license plate, gets ridiculously bright at night

IMAG1057.jpg

IMAG1061.jpg

Cheaped out on deadener for the trunk, worked pretty good especially after using the heat gun

IMAG1060.jpg

IMAG1059.jpg

IMAG1058.jpg

Here is the video i promised, sound quality sucks, pretty sure i broke the microphone on my phone lol time for a new one

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Archived