Was going to buy a Zapco 1100.1 for them. Should I go another route? I have a sundown 1000D laying around, but I doubt its going to produce the power Im looking for, so trying to sell it as we speak.

what amps are recommended for the 2 12"s?

Zapco 1100.1, audiopipe 3000w, sundown 1500. Im looking for a used amp and so far those are what Ive found in my price range Im willing to work with $350 and under. Any other suggestions?

Im already rocking 2 sundown 3500Ds that I will toss 10 10's on in October, but this is for my Daily and Ive yet to expirement with these subs. Ive been reading alot on other forums as well, so figured instead of doing all the reading myself. I would just ask the question straight up.

This is my daily, so Im doing little in the upgraded eletrical department also. I have extra kinetik batteries I can toss in the back, so not worried about that. Will do the big 3 some day eventually when Im not lazy, but not right now.

Thanks in advice

Skar 1500? Brz2400? I think both of these are near your range and either should get them 12s bumpin pretty good

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Thanks for the replys so far guys, anyone else with suggestions?

I do still have 1 B-Stock SK-1500.1D that's almost brand new I will do for $325 shipped. Will be a great choice for what you need. Let me know via PM or Email if you are interested.

-Kevin

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

I do still have 1 B-Stock SK-1500.1D that's almost brand new I will do for $325 shipped. Will be a great choice for what you need. Let me know via PM or Email if you are interested.

-Kevin

Will email you in a few if you still have it.

-Kevin

Will email you in a few if you still have it.

Sounds good.

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg