Sonic Electronix

Does Steve Do Box Designs For Sale

will steve design you a box and sale you the blueprints so you can build it yourself.never built an enclosure before

but want to for a 2003 tahoe and 2 18.but i dont really know nothing about building one.

i know he builds custom enclosers... are you near sacramento??

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

steve built his 2 8" woofer box in his ho. deoending on what subs you want to run and how much cu. ft. you want it.. i would have him build you it, and just come get it if you are local.. then you know it is done right and built to last :) maybe he will autograph it.. :lol:

i live in tennessee so a little to far to drive lol.i would love to have steve build it.but be expensive to ship.didnt know if he would draw it out so i could build it.

best way is to ask.. send him a PM.. no point in discussion price etc in public forum.. ;let him know what you are looking for, and everything..

here is what i am looking for a box 12 cubic ft internally after bracing and sub displacement etc..with a 200 sq inch port tuned to 35 hz.subs up port back.it is going in a 2003 tahoe with barn doors.

width of box i want to be 48 inches height and depth not sure would like to be even with back seats .sub displacement is 0.31 ft per sub or 8.90 L