XS Power

Alright, So I'm soon to be ordering a d3100 & d3400 with a few sets of terminals from TeamProjectdB and I was wondering about the Mounting hole size.

They have options of 3/8'' or M6/.25''. I'm assuming since XS uses M6 I'd choose that, but didn't want to order them and have the diamater too small.

http://www.teamprojectdb.com/index.php/store/battery-terminals/product/48-ba60-battery-terminals-pair

As a side note, has anyone had any problems with set screw terminals under the hood? Just another case of me worying too much I'm sure.

Edited by 01ExSport

Thanks for the response, Nathan! I ended up picking up the M6/.25 option, did alittle digging and M6 has a dia. of ~.24 I think?

But I definitely did choose the wrong time to ask this question and to buy batteries...darn SBN, haha. Might be the longest next week and a half evar :wacko:

My project DB terminals. I know this wont answer your question, but I just installed them this past weekend and seemed like a good place to show them off. I do happen to have the same question about terminals for an XS3100 since I will be running one as a second battery

IMAG0114.jpg

Edited by Smoove

Thanks for the response, Nathan! I ended up picking up the M6/.25 option, did alittle digging and M6 has a dia. of ~.24 I think?

But I definitely did choose the wrong time to ask this question and to buy batteries...darn SBN, haha. Might be the longest next week and a half evar :wacko:

Yeah everything gets freaking crazy around SBN time. We sold out of just about everything we had and the biggest wave of customers always comes the week after SBN. Guess everyone watching all the competitors running XS Power winning the majority of classes says something.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Ahh, I see. tnx for the insight, he's probably a little busier after SBN. Ordered them on monday on no word yet, but no real rush.

Might be an increase in demand for him and XS since they make one hell of a product, :asskiss: and it's a damn good place to advertise, when it's being put to the test.