Speaker recomendations

So i recently got a 98 Toyota Tacoma ext cab and i want to put some new speaker in the front doors (i took the speakers out of the back because they were blocked anyway by shit that i put back there) so i am in the process of making some door panels to put the front speakers and some tweeters and i was wondering what would be good speakers and good tweeters. idk really what my budget is for these so give me some options of speakers and tweeters for different price ranges.

Thank you,

-Blake

You powering them off an amp, or head unit? component, or coaxial?

^^^This plus give some kind of budget that you are willing to spend.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

You powering them off an amp, or head unit? component, or coaxial?

^^^This plus give some kind of budget that you are willing to spend.

i will power of an amp i have two 2 channel amps that are 500 watts or i might get a 175.4 from dc sound lab and it is hard for me to say a budget because i am not money restricted but i dont want to spend a ton of money i would say maybe everything (2tweeters and 2-4 speakers ) for around $500 give or take

Kenwood eXcelon 6.5 w tweeters + MB quart ONX4.125

Good budget deal.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

with a $500 budget i would get something along the lines of hertz hsk, focal, audison av k6, morel, hybrid audio clarus, hell the list could on and on but with that kind of budget you will want to travel a bit and listen to as many brands as you can to make well informed decision on what best interest you cause there is no way we can recommend something you may or may not like unless you hear it for yourself.

Edited by Skullz

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

with a $500 budget i would get something along the lines of hertz hsk, focal, audison av k6, morel, hybrid audio clarus, hell the list could on and on but with that kind of budget you will want to travel a bit and listen to as many brands as you can to make well informed decision on what best interest you cause there is no way we can recommend something you may or may not like unless you hear it for yourself.

yea that is a good point i will have to go to the local audio shops this weekend and check some speakers out