LordArcane's Cavalier Dual Alts, Stinger, Mechman, Rockford Fosgate, Pioneer.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

well update, i got un-lazy and got the boxes all built and in this weekend, took them out for their first ride last night to work after work we hanging out listening to some dj billy e and one let loose and got hella smokey so ya back to the 10's for now will take pics of it all befor i go back to the 10's

ok pulled the 15's out checked all the coils with the dimm and sure enough all read OL, lol. what can you do but laugh a little. anyways heres some pics i got one cut apart so far.

P1010799.jpg

P1010801.jpg

P1010802.jpg

P1010803.jpg

P1010804.jpg

maybe recone these some day? if possible. till then on the hunt for something better and back to the 10's till that time comes.

• 1 month later...

Sadly to say build got pushed back even more :(. Plan was to add more/rebuild from the blown 15's mishap. But a drunk decided on taking his ford f-150 and t-boning my wife in the drivers front fender of our family car the jeep. well thankfully she wasn't hurt and kids were home with me, and they ended up getting the guy at home ( blew a .29 from what we got told). anyways taxes going to buy new ride for the family, jeep well will sit till i get time to turn it into off road toy, as everything is good but front drive-train. she ended up driving it home as she didn't know the tire was shoved into the control arms and what not. so at least motor and all that stuff are in good working order lol. anyways on to pics of damage i guess.

P1010924_zps49f7bd8f.jpgP1010919_zps7c81cb2c.jpg

P1010927_zpsdbda5504.jpg

Archived