LordArcane's Cavalier Dual Alts, Stinger, Mechman, Rockford Fosgate, Pioneer.

well i guess when it rains it pours lol. headgasket in cavalier finally went fully out. got lucky as hell it blew between outside of block and water jacket, oh and 2 cylinders has some oil leaking in them but nothing major. so ya now have to put car in the shop plus buy new family car.

at least i can still laugh about it all :) and with any luck all this will be on the cheaper side of things, and i'll still be able to get new h/u and nexus 7 for car and give wife the h/u in thats in the car now. but we'll see. wanted to get 2 sundown 15's and another amp also but prolly won't be able to do that for few more months or so :(

so ya as of this point the cavalier is done. till we can afford to step up the game lol

well as of monday the cavalier will be in the shop getting a full top end of motor rebuilt, new gaskets, head is getting sent out and test (hope its still good). so with any luck everything will go smooth and i'll have it back late next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok time to let the cat out of the bag. Jeep still in garage all messed up... wifey got a new van (02 ford windstar sel power everything). saved little money on the van, was able to find some mirror things that were broke to talk them down some. anyways as for the cavalier well with saving little more then what we were planning out the wifey was nice and let me order some new things for the cavalier :) so on with the pics!!!

First off, Google Nexus 7 32g, wi-fi & mobile data

P1010974_zpsb58ce35d.jpg

P1010990_zps0c1af9db.jpg

P1010988_zps69372a18.jpg

Next to Complete my SMD Meter set the SMD IM-SG

P1010983_zpsc6e19913.jpg

New Head unit for cavalier, (old from cavalier going into van)

P1010996_zpsa2dfc839.jpg

And some new RCA's

P1010995_zps7cebb037.jpg

And I'm also waiting on something that's dark blue from Mechman :peepwall:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys i been trying to get out in the cold and put in at least some type of work in, sooooo can you say cavalier with dual alts? yup i said it, cavalier getting ready for more POWER!

Moved stock alt to where ac compressor went, ac didn't work anyways lol. this will be replace next year with a 2nd 340 mechman.

P1020007_zps126e6376.jpg

P1020008_zpse7057c7e.jpg

P1020009_zpsd36ebbb8.jpg

And to not hide my new baby the mechman right on top where stock alt normally goes.

P1020010_zps8a33e82d.jpg

P1020011_zps7e0e1aa9.jpg

P1020012_zps9f3165ed.jpg

P1020013_zps8424fba7.jpg

me and parts store guys down the road went through 3 belts finding size, we got it down to within 3-4 inches and they ordered few more that with be here about 1pm my time so with luck one will fit and i will just have to wire them up.

brackets have to be done little better, need to cut them down some and paint. as far as how much more power well depends on how far ahead your looking :)

and it will be play able this spring it will have at least the 10's still. but now that i getting more alt power, the crazy plans in my head are starting to become a little less hazy

all in all i'd love to see close to 10k rms or more in the end. but i have family and work 2 jobs to keep them happy so money isn't alteast on my side as for the big updates mostly around tax times :(

Archived