Vrollin's Holden Crunch VE SSV Ute (Pontiac G8 Pick-up/Truck)

Hey john, seen those, not a fan of the shitty looking buttons and the fact they dont light up at night, not worth the $400+ IMO, they sell a kit in the states which has an lcd for the hvac controls which looks nice but I am unsure if it retains the steering wheel controls....

SRP365, I suppose I can get a video of it playing, dont really have a good video camera though, just iphone and a point n shoot. As for drifting, I wouldnt know the first thing about it, track time in Australia is a very rare thing :( However I can provide you with a link to the UK Top Gear where they drive the HSV variant of one :)

LOL i was messin with you about drifting... i just know with that light rear end those must drift like a dream...

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Top Gear FTW!!! Hate the US version of that show. Totally blows.

really?? i find the british version a whole lot boring they do 1/2 the exciting stuff the u.s top gear does..

ive also met tanner foust and rutledge wood super super cool dudes

I got through about 2 episodes. I guess once you get used to one you can't do with the other.

Like when they did an American Pilot of The IT Crowd. They had Rocky Carroll in it and just wasn't the same. The only reason it stuck together is because of Moss.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived