Sundown Audio

How would you guys rate these amps1-10?

ImLow78

Looking at the EARTHQUAKE PHD5000W & PHD10000 and wondered how good this amp is? I.E. Power, build quality and reliability?

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

The only thing you have to fear about EQ is EQ itself..

They make power no doubt. But they are some of the most arrogant, ignorant, self centered, self righteous, and self serving nitwits I have ever delt with on a personal level. If you need a good reason *not* to buy thier stuff, buy it because you are a peon in thier eyes.

Would you give your hard earned buckage to people who look down at you? blame you when thier crap catches fire? Tell you things like 'We don't make mistakes' When your amp comes back from service and still doesn't work? (yes, I had a customer who got this response from them)

I'm sure milage varies, especially if they happen to sponser you. But if your 'joe blo' and you have a problem, the typical treatment you get from them is that you barely exist.

- Matt

SMDsigbannr4.jpg FTW?

cheap power yes..

big headache  most likley

so i called there tech dept. one day and asked to speak to someone who actually knows something..................................

bot that took awhile, then this guy gets on the phone and i quote..

ME: yeah im looking to get around 20,000rms do you guys have anything?

him: Yes, But you dont have the charging system for it.

I laughed, how does he know ??? Hell i got 10 nsb100's bish.. lol

then he told me he was the "AMPLIFER GOD" ... i laughed again.

proceeds to tell me that there isnt an amp made that does over 2,000 rms. except his. i laughed again. then just hung up the phone.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Thats what i was wanting to know. Thanks guys! Shannon

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

cheap power yes..

big headache  most likley

so i called there tech dept. one day and asked to speak to someone who actually knows something..................................

bot that took awhile, then this guy gets on the phone and i quote..

ME: yeah im looking to get around 20,000rms do you guys have anything?

him: Yes, But you dont have the charging system for it.

I laughed, how does he know ??? Hell i got 10 nsb100's bish.. lol

then he told me he was the "AMPLIFER GOD" ... i laughed again.

proceeds to tell me that there isnt an amp made that does over 2,000 rms. except his. i laughed again. then just hung up the phone.

LOL What a fucking dumbass...Does he not know of the RF T15K (think thats what its called) ;)