Bryan Posted December 20, 2007 Report Posted December 20, 2007 since everyone here's awesome!!!!yeah we all are pretty kick ass MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Bryan Posted December 20, 2007 Report Posted December 20, 2007 what do you expect from a site called STEVE MEADE DESIGNS??? its just mainly a site about his stuff and his groupies MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
NotoriouslyLoud Posted December 20, 2007 Report Posted December 20, 2007 what do you expect from a site called STEVE MEADE DESIGNS??? its just mainly a site about his stuff and his groupiesi understand what you are saying bro, and i dont think there is anything wrong with liking steve's work because i myself like what Steve does, but sometimes people i think are a little to obsessed. http://www.notoriouslyloudmafia.com http://www.teamwolfpackaudio.com
LSN2meBoom916 Posted December 21, 2007 Report Posted December 21, 2007 People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. People that dont read. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.