Me and my friend built a system in his car.

It is a T2500.1bdCP that pushes 3000 watts RMS/14.4V to 2 T2 15"s.

This is just a basic setup with a basic box.

Though this is just a basic setup, it plays pretty loud with a good SQ, and it can play really low notes.

Every box starts with a plate:)

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

The material used is 19 mm thick MDF.

IMG_0902.jpg

The rear plate is mounted.

IMG_0905.png

Then we added the left wall

And the right wall (+ some reinforcement to strengthen the box):

IMG_0910.jpg

The reinforcement is not MDF.

IMG_0923.jpg

We demounted the reinforcement and covered "open spots" with latex (acryllic mass).

We did put on the top plate, so we could see if it did fit:

IMG_0929.jpg

It did fit perfectly with millimeter-precision:)

We wanted to have a nice port, so we made the port a little more smooth:

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

We had the first frontplate now, so we mounted the second frontplate + the port (I don't have the pictures from when we mounted the port):

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

The screw holes are now done on the top plate.

Then we got the subs (he had T2500.1bdCP from before):

IMG_1098.jpg

(One sub is mine)

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

Then we started with cutting the holes for the subs:

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

Then the subs:

IMG_1101.jpg

Rockford Fosgate T2 and T2500.1

IMG_1126.jpg

This is the amp:

IMG_1139.jpg

Rockford Fosgate T2500.1bdCP

IMG_1144.jpg

Then we covered the box with a subwoofer box "carpet" and glued it with spray glue.

As you can see, the box was "sealed" right now so we did make a opening for the port:

IMG_1149.jpg

It do not look very nice, but we are not done yet, we are going to paint the inside of the port with black spray painting or something like that.

Probably more to come :)

Hi Grarakk to the forum (and right as goldmember).

First :ttiwwop: .

Second die you have all your stuff? For the money you can get sub´s who are more reliable than the T 2 15.

http://directice.co.uk/ + http://www.bladeice.com/

I live in Norway and I know that I can get better subs for the same amount of money in the U.S, but I live in Norway and there is not possible to buy car audio from brands like Fi, Ascendant Audio, Digital Design, DC audio. It is also much more expensive for car audio here in Norway.

If I could buy from brands like the brands above, I think I would buy some AA SMD 18's :)

I have looked at some sites like www.ficaraudio.com and all the good brands can't ship to Norway :(

BTW, the post has pictures now, I was just a little late, because I am completely new here.

Hi Grarakk to the forum (and right as goldmember).

First :ttiwwop: .

Second die you have all your stuff? For the money you can get sub´s who are more reliable than the T 2 15.

http://directice.co.uk/ + http://www.bladeice.com/

BTW, do you know about some sites that ships brands like that to Norway so I can buy some? :)

BladeICE will definitely be able to ship to you from the UK to Norway - which should make the Fi/AA range available to you.

I'm not sure about directice/matrix audio - I'd email them (Dave) to see what he can do.

Audi A4 Avant

Dual 210a Alts - Spl Dynamics D6 - 2 x Fi SP4 15

Boot Install

• 5 months later...

Sundown Audio can ship everywhere too. they have dealers in Italy and Russia (not too far from you).

SSA can ship their products too. As long as there is a Fedex office in your country you should be good !

In fact, you just need to contact the brand you want by e mail. It's the only way to know. but most US brands deliver anywhere in the world. Ask DD; DC Audio , all of them.

I saw a guy on this forum with one or 2 AA SMD in a tiny car...in INDIA !!!

everything is possible now.

I live in the Carribeans, and I receive all I want, except batteries (airplane rstrictions).

Good luck

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived