So Saturday night my roommate got a call that his best friend from High School got ran over and killed. It turns out that it is people from the town over where I live. What is getting me is that there was a huge brawl that was 50 people in before he ended up leaving. Then Sunday morning they found his body 300 yards from the road where he was ran over. And it ended up being a kid 's car that i knew from high school but they can't tell who was driving. Its just messed up how someone that is 21 years old can have someone else end his life and they might not even be able to put the person who did it behind bars. Sorry if my grammer is off its been one hella long weekend for me

1349713160_rte.png

You're young. I remember when I first left home. I used to get a phone call every week like this. so and so died. so and so was killed. I lost a lot of good people to dumb shit. It was so bad at one point you see certain numbers come up on the caller id and just go fucknot again.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

just be a good friend. try to get his mind off things.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Dang man...I'm sorry for your loss. I knew a girl that was walking home from work one night and got run over from a car. Hit and run. Very tragic. My prayers go out to you and your friends family.

This...take him out of town for a weekend or something and get away from everything to help get his spirits up.

One time i went with my friend to a friend of ours house. We knocked on the door and his mom came to the door. We asked if he was home and it turned out he got hit by a train and had died. we were 15 or so at the time. That's something I'll never forget. But death is part of life, I've had my share of it. in the last 10 years I've lost 4 grandparents a cousin, a brother to cancer, a brother to suicide and now my mom has incurable cancer. I know your situation is different but, if there was a crime committed i hope for you that however did it get put behind bars for a long time. Best wishes.

This...take him out of town for a weekend or something and get away from everything to help get his spirits up.

Yeah I'm gonna try this when he gets back tonight. Try to take him somewhere to get his mind off of everything.

1349713160_rte.png

One time i went with my friend to a friend of ours house. We knocked on the door and his mom came to the door. We asked if he was home and it turned out he got hit by a train and had died. we were 15 or so at the time. That's something I'll never forget. But death is part of life, I've had my share of it. in the last 10 years I've lost 4 grandparents a cousin, a brother to cancer, a brother to suicide and now my mom has incurable cancer. I know your situation is different but, if there was a crime committed i hope for you that however did it get put behind bars for a long time. Best wishes.

Sounds like you had it rough too. How did you end up handling it?

1349713160_rte.png